The Many Benefits Of Female Masturbation

I have to share this with you guys but I am not really one to use vulgar or explicit language so I hope it makes sense.

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). A few minutes later, I got an outcall, so I got ready and went. Me and the boy were getting hot and heavy BCD and it was time for the main event. When we connected (you know what I mean, I hope), it was INCREDIBLE!! I was like "damn!!" and he was like "DAMN!!!!!"

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! I think it swells up the inside and makes it tighter and more sensitive. The key is the time elapse (maybe an hour) because if I have an orgasm during the encounter, I don't get that bonus. I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D?
Nice post.
Can't wait to see you again!
Can I watch you rub one out?
I have to share this with you guys but I am not really one to use vulgar or explicit language so I hope it makes sense.

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). A few minutes later, I got an outcall, so I got ready and went. Me and the boy were getting hot and heavy BCD and it was time for the main event. When we connected (you know what I mean, I hope), it was INCREDIBLE!! I was like "damn!!" and he was like "DAMN!!!!!"

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! I think it swells up the inside and makes it tighter and more sensitive. The key is the time elapse (maybe an hour) because if I have an orgasm during the encounter, I don't get that bonus. I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D? Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
VIDEO? PLEASE?
<------------Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning

Spikebaby
HOT! Before I die, Morgan
I will quote Mr. Jeff Foxworthy: "Women are like diesel engines. You gotta warm them up first, but they can go for a very long time."

(may not be his exact words, but close enough)
[QUOTE=!!I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep. [/QUOTE]

I agree...just saying...
<------------Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
uhmmm..

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Duly noted.
Who doesn't love to take things into their own hands! Great stress reliever for sure....aaaahhhh. It's fun to give a show too!
What was the Woody Allen line from Annie Hall, "Hey, don't knock masturbation. At least it's sex with someone you love!"

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). ...

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! ... I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D? Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
i'm not female [at least not the last time i checked ], so no first hand experience [pun intended]!
and in all my years, i've never heard a woman state this to me.

but, if it works for you, then RUB ONE OUT anytime you want!!!!!
[pre-appt or just anytime]

--------------------^^^^^^^^^^Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning. Originally Posted by Spikebaby
spikebaby: "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
me: well, actually, it's a vibe, my fingers AND a cup of coffee!!!

note to self: locate an adult toy store and coffee shop close to spikebaby's place!!
Yes babies, masturbation is a wonderful thing but I am talking about what happened after effects of flicking the old bean. It had a huge effect on the sex afterward. This is important scientific research not a threAD. I need to know if this works for others. Next time you schedule ask your girl to rub one out before hand. Or maybe a provider can try it.