New board game to play.

That looks like fun! I made up a similar spin the wheel game a while back that used several of the traditional positions in some of the allocated slots adding a few special ones that fit into the anticipated FMF session. Unfortunately the girls kept my wheel and returned to Atlanta.
Is the lady in the pictures anyone that we know ? :-)
New board game from Milton Bradley, Spin The Pussy! Bet you can't just play once!

Imagine bringing out that board game at when you have friends over...
OMG I want to play!!! I need this!
Pretty sure unless you have not seen her before.
I know who that is, lol!!!!
Hi Beetle. You should know that lady inside and out. If I recall properly you were or still are tapping that ass for over 3 yrs. Stay safe my friend.
Hell no it's not a one time playing game. You are right RL. You guys are never gonna stop after the first piece of ass you get,you will want more. Can't speak for other ladies but for my self I'm not gonna stop after my first cock I got in my life. There are to many different ones out there to try and enjoy. Out there is big,small huge,thin thick curvy straight and many more. I plan to see how many I can try out there,probably never get to experience every different one out there but I will try to. Also if you say there is nothing new you can try in your sex life then you have no ambition or imagination to learn new things in your sex life. Having sex and doing different things is limitless and can never become boring.
I'm thinkin it's high time to tap that ass again, soon. Been awhile.....