Name: Mei
Phone: 210-590-1535
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 14000 block of Nacogdoches Rd.
Activities: FBSM, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, in a pony tail, brown.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pleasant looking girl, but not beautiful.
5'-4"
130 lbs
Full body with heavy legs
B size nips
Nice ass, but not J-Lo
Bald kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Shout out to you for the accurate review. I thought I'd try it out and had nearly the same experience. She's not a looker but has a pretty good body and is enthusiastic. She got undressed faster than Molly on West Avenue. In a world full of soul-draining and wallet emptying unenthusiastic older SA AMP providers she was a refreshing change. And the foot massage at the end was pretty nice!
Originally Posted by naughty4u1976

I try to not discuss physical shortfalls a girl may have in my reviews. I try to emphasize her good points and leave out anything that might cost her business unless she's got attitude problems. These gals do a great service for us mongers and they're just trying to make a living.
I saw her a month ago and when I entered her, I felt exactly what you are speaking about, Naughty..... Was like hitting a wall. Honestly, I kind of thought that maybe she had a hysterectomy at some point and was left with a short vaginal canal. She does have a very fat and pretty kitty and a lovely attitude. After I finished, she gave me one of the best foot and leg rubs that I have had in a while... almost put me to sleep. Sweet lady all in all. Might have to go and see her again.