Will Be Visiting DENVER from HOUSTON!

I hear the great city of DENVER is a must experience! I'll be visiting in the very near future & curious, as to the places to stay/avoid.. I look forward to hearing from yall!

Xoxo,

CAMERON of HOUSTON
DTC seems to be the most convenient for the gentlemen. Lakewood is a NO NO area and if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to reach out to me.

I hope you have a fun and prosperous visit to our beautiful state.
As always Laci is a truly wonderful and thoughtful person. We love you Laci!

I wonder though what makes Lakewood such a no no? I always stick to DTC or an outcall location up by the airport myself.
Thanks sugar! I really don't understand the no go on Lakewood either. I honestly believe if you are thorough in screening and how you handle yourself anywhere can be safe!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks sugar! I really don't understand the no go on Lakewood either. I honestly believe if you are thorough in screening and how you handle yourself anywhere can be safe!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Originally Posted by femalehobbyist

Thank you for your advice! I 100% agree w/ u: screening is a must! If you ever come to Houston, don't hesitate to contact me as well! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR WEEKEND!💋
As always Laci is a truly wonderful and thoughtful person. We love you Laci!

I wonder though what makes Lakewood such a no no? I always stick to DTC or an outcall location up by the airport myself. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Thank you! I hope to make a visit soon!
I have so many great memories from H-town from when I lived in Dallas. I really need to get back and visit.
DTC seems to be the most convenient for the gentlemen. Lakewood is a NO NO area and if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to reach out to me.

I hope you have a fun and prosperous visit to our beautiful state. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
Ummm, I live in Lakewierd, guess you won't see me either so sad.
Ummm, I live in Lakewierd, guess you won't see me either so sad. Originally Posted by Fishndude57
I'm coming for you, oats and Mexican seafood. Prepare yourself.
The stay out of Lakewood deal is because in te past, the hotels have worked with LE and let them know when they suspect hobby activity. Lakewood has been very aggressive in the past of pursuing and prosecuting hobby activities.

There are several local ladies that live and work in Lakewood
I will be visiting Denver from Houston at end of month. I'm excited because personally I believe Colorado has the most beautiful men and women out of any state here in USA!!! You all are too sexy ��
Awwww...sweet talker.

Hope you have a blast beautiful. If you have any questions reach out.