A little sooner & a little longer

So, my dear friends & people who despise me

I have been talking about an exit at the end of the year. I am out .
I know that it really does not matter but I just am OUT.

Another spinal surgery mid January.
But that is not why I am out.Well perhaps a contributing factor

Kind of like Pinocchio...I want to be 100% in the RW.

Taking time to heal & get my home in order.
Starting 2 businesses Back to school
&
Making right any wrongs before surgery because I just feel the need.. kind of like nesting your home before you give birth..yes, we do that!!

Some of you may be hearing from me.
Men & women.
No need to respond back...

I will be available for 30 days.
For references.

Peace out
Please be safe.
Savannah Moon
Best Wishes Sweetheart. You’re gonna be good at whatever you do. Life is to short to be Small. The hobby will suffer a loss when you leave. Wish we could have gotten together at some point. Take care and have a Great Life.
  • JFK66
  • 12-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Sorry to have missed you, but all the best in your future endeavors. Wishing you hugs and comfort thru your surgery and especially on the other side. I have all the faith that it will work out well for you.
Best wishes to you beautiful. I hope the surgery goes well and life gives you all you deserve.😘
Best Wishes Sweetheart. You’re gonna be good at whatever you do. Life is to short to be Small. The hobby will suffer a loss when you leave. Wish we could have gotten together at some point. Take care and have a Great Life. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Sorry we never officially met.
The stories we could tell if we did!!

You be safe!!
Keep lovin those ladies & they will love you back!!
OXOX

Sorry to have missed you, but all the best in your future endeavors. Wishing you hugs and comfort thru your surgery and especially on the other side. I have all the faith that it will work out well for you. Originally Posted by JFK66
That is so very kind..
Thank you ..truly.

Best wishes to you beautiful. I hope the surgery goes well and life gives you all you deserve.😘 Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Thank you so very much Beautiful young lady.
We had a wonderful time on the plaza and Thank you for being so amazing!!

Sending hugs & good vibes
Savannah Moon
Never did get to meet you, but wishing you the best in your upcoming endeavours. The reputation you have earned speaks for itself and you will be missed. Take care of yourself good luck with your surgery.
I so enjoyed playing with ya
youre an awesome woman..grab life by the balls and have fun sexy friend!!
Ms. Moon, good luck with everything!

Preparation=Separation

Warm regards, GL
Good luck on your new adventures and safe healing from your surgery.
Wishing you nothing but the best in your future. Never got to meet you but I have heard great things about you.
Best of luck and happy holidays!