Ad changes

Please understand it will take a bit of time to make the needed changes to all the current ads and for the ladies to adapt and change their ad formats. ALL the ads will comply with the new standards when it is all said and done.

Please give us a little time before you start reporting any ads that might have been missed.

Also, ladies, if you posted ads in more than one forum, you may receive duplicate messages letting you know changes were made. No need to respond to the duplicate PMs unless you have a question.

Thanks
Bubba3452
I liked puppets.
I like steak.
I like steak that does not stank.
Here we go again!
Let me guess, this site is now following the same legal plan ASPD followed. Yeah, that worked out soooo well...NOT!
Thanks JohnJohn for your insight. But, the point of the post was to inform people of what is going on. Not to argue about something we have zero contol over. Let try to actualy keep this one on track, OK? Feel free to open your own thread if you want to comment about the sites response to legal matters.

Thanks
Huh?
Thanks JohnJohn for your insight. But, the point of the post was to inform people of what is going on. Not to argue about something we have zero contol over. Let try to actualy keep this one on track, OK? Feel free to open your own thread if you want to comment about the sites response to legal matters.

Thanks Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Well, okay...I gotcha. In my defense, I am going to state that I was confused and lead astray by those two hoodlums that posted before me. I thought I was closer to the topic than puppets?...steak??

Shame on you instigators!
Well, okay...I gotcha. In my defense, I am going to state that I was confused and lead astray by those two hoodlums that posted before me. I thought I was closer to the topic than puppets?...steak??

Shame on you instigators! Originally Posted by JohnJohn

im scared of midgets... LOL
im scared of midgets... LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Threadjacker! Get 'er Bubba

On second thought, I think I'll get Jules for myself
Trust me, I would be quite happy to get Jules. Over and over.
im scared of midgets... LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well, there goes *our* visit, then...

No, wait -- does it matter if the measurement is taken vertically, or horizontally?
Providers' showcases....
Will these need to be "edited" as well? Is it possible that we will have to start calling/emailing directly for pertinent information?
Please read carefully what has been said. And give things some time.

Am going to close this tread so we can keep Q & A in the other thread.

Thanks

Providers' showcases....
Will these need to be "edited" as well? Is it possible that we will have to start calling/emailing directly for pertinent information? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman