Flakey Amber Oktober~ time waster

I've made 3 appointments with her over several months, and EVERY time she gives me the location, I get there and she stops responding. I've seen plenty of reviews That have had the same problem with her. " Providers " like this shouldn't be on eccie, they should stay on backpage.
That’s it final straw she’s off my tdl. I’ll add her to the national fo not fuckn waste my motha fuckn time with.
I really really wanted to give her a chance but 3 strikes and you're out!
Can we start a thread with that title ? I love it!
Sorry that happened.
I hate when that happens, your left in the providers parking lot with a raging hard on, and hours of planning and driving wasted.

I have gotten in the habit of texting when I am on my way, and when I am close. It doesn't prevent the NCNS, but it can give you a heads up, and save some time from sitting in their parking lot waiting.
3 appointments?

After the first time she done it to me, I would not had contacted her again to set up 2 more appointments.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2018, 05:38 PM
Give her 2 more chances man, this isn't baseball
3 appointments?

After the first time she done it to me, I would not had contacted her again to set up 2 more appointments. Originally Posted by CG2014
+1
I wouldn't contact her again after the first NCNS. I mean come on man, not even a last minute text "sorry for last minute babe but my goldfish died and I need to take grandma to get her blue pills. Let's try for another time". How fucking hard is that?
There are too many ladies to choose from on here (and from elsewhere) to get stuck on one of them.
Sorry that happened. I’ve had worse, read my only “No” review of Tye69
Hahaha this is kinda funny.
It's so sad that this girl is pimped. Obviously her manager over books appointment s and who ever leaves or offers a better deal then she screwed the other waiting in line. Her texting is not her but her pimp ..

If you ask her anything she won't know what your talking about. Her body is all lose and ugly as fuck . Seriously with so many young and cute why see this dumb fuck hookers. She stood me up twice and she is done.
She wears a wig so she has no hair . Has missing teeth and smokes according to some reviews. Go figure. Has three no reviews and people still going in. Guys that review her are getting discounts while others are not.
I have to agree. First time I saw her she was amazing. Second time she was draining the clocked . Told me she was tired and had her period bla bla .
I seen her before and was like maybe was in bad mood so dumb me a book again then guess what same bullshit spend whole hour on her damn phone . Well I had already place the donation so I just walk out after 30 min and never looked back. This bitch is going down hill.
.She definitely been burned . Maybe is just that the hobby getting to her or something. Now I don't wish her harm ..
She really is or was nice. I will miss this one but she is flake as fuck. I don't recommended her. She needs a break for sure. That was the worst two hours I spend in the hobby. I should just saved . 400 down the drain.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2018, 04:48 PM
I have to agree. First time I saw her she was amazing. Second time she was draining the clocked . Told me she was tired and had her period bla bla .
. Originally Posted by linkin20
Sounds like most hookers here, after the first appointment, it's all downhill from there

I make my own good time and make sure I leave happy though
3 times? Geez the 1st time should have alerted you sorry that happened....
Well to be honest she one of the sweetheart girls I ever met . If she was always available I go broke . Yep she is that good. She is always wears different make up. Different outfits and has an amazing chill personality . Somehow we just click but her communication is so bad. I just feel very comfortable with this chick. Dam so many beautiful girls in Dallas and not enough time.