Online Toy Shopping?

Was wondering if anyone had a preferred online site for toy shopping. Looking the toys, leash and collar sets, restraints, swings, etc... Did a google search and most places seem to be selling the exact same stuff so I looking for something with more variety. Thanks for any input.
If I might make a suggestion, why do your shopping online when we have a great locally owned business, Forbidden Fruit, that not only carries a good variety of toys in stock, but that help you get whatever they don't happen to have. They are cool people, the store has a very comfortable vibe. I was looking for a particular toy, and it was actually great to have a very chill person to discuss the options available. The choice that they helped me make proved to be far better than if I had relied on a bunch of strangers reviews on some Web site. I respectfully suggest that you give them a visit.

They are very easy to locate, just East of Lamar (and Guadalupe) on North Loop. The upside of that is that there is plenty of parking, and lots of other cool shops in the area that carry a variety of cool vintage clothes, furniture and various oddities. It's a very Austin vibe area. Fun field trip on a Saturday.
Cindies here in town is also a great place for toys and goodies and they have a few different locations. There is also the adult mega plex.
If I might make a suggestion, why do your shopping online when we have a great locally owned business, Forbidden Fruit, that not only carries a good variety of toys in stock, but that help you get whatever they don't happen to have. They are cool people, the store has a very comfortable vibe. I was looking for a particular toy, and it was actually great to have a very chill person to discuss the options available. The choice that they helped me make proved to be far better than if I had relied on a bunch of strangers reviews on some Web site. I respectfully suggest that you give them a visit.

They are very easy to locate, just East of Lamar (and Guadalupe) on North Loop. The upside of that is that there is plenty of parking, and lots of other cool shops in the area that carry a variety of cool vintage clothes, furniture and various oddities. It's a very Austin vibe area. Fun field trip on a Saturday. Originally Posted by mm175d
Absolutely buy locally when possible!
I would rather support my local community, and keep a small business open in Austin.

Every once in a while I find myself in need of something unique, and may not be standard stock in a local store. I can find just about everything at The Stockroom. I was looking for a particular leather ensemble I had seen in a video, and they were the only ones that had it in stock. They have just about everything you could ever want, good prices, knowledgeable employees, and awesome website. I buy the bulk of my leather goods from them, and I have never been disappointed with their quality.

http://www.stockroom.com/home.aspx
Thanks for the advice. I will have to check out Forbidden Fruit soon. I have been to Cindies and have always been impressed with their selection. My GF likes for me to shop online for this stuff while she goes down on me which is why I was asking specifically about online sites.
what kind of toys--have you tried these two first?

adameve.com
amazon.com
I find most stuff available on amazon.com and their reputable & reliable.
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2012, 06:59 AM
I agree with previous posters...when at all possible try to support local businesses...
I use adameve.com
Ebay has amazing prices on toys and naughty outfits!! I LOVE shopping online!!