Ideas for Thanksgiving.

Hi,

I thought I would put this in the coed department. Some of us are going to be lonely for Thanksgiving (I will be too) so I thought I would throw it out there and see what the feed is about a small get together?

My place is TINY but if your a hobbyist with ref's or a provider with a good reputation and 100% drama free, I would be happy to host a Thanksgiving pot luck dinner. 5 people max due to space in my apartment but I thought it would be fun to do something like this. I don't know about you, but I'm SICK of being lonely on Thanksgiving.

Let put our heads together and see if we can make the holidays a little nicer for each other.

Hugs!
Hi,

I thought I would put this in the coed department. Some of us are going to be lonely for Thanksgiving (I will be too) so I thought I would throw it out there and see what the feed is about a small get together?

My place is TINY but if your a hobbyist with ref's or a provider with a good reputation and 100% drama free, I would be happy to host a Thanksgiving pot luck dinner. 5 people max due to space in my apartment but I thought it would be fun to do something like this. I don't know about you, but I'm SICK of being lonely on Thanksgiving.

Let put our heads together and see if we can make the holidays a little nicer for each other.

Hugs! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Awwww I'm sorry babe. But this is a really great idea and hope u have a great turkey day with people to enjoy it with you.
Thank you so much sweetie. Same to you.
  • Kmac
  • 11-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Great idea! Sent you a PM
How about I drop by for a relaxing moment before Thanksgiving and help you with some "stuffing"?

Bad joke. Happy Turkey Day!
Kaylee, I wish I could take you up on it. That is a great idea.

Here's Happy Thanksgiving Wishes!!!

I'll be thinking about you on Thanksgiving (and hoping to meet you someday).
Thank you everyone. I figure no one has to be alone if they don't want to. I declare in advance this is going to be a awesome Thanksgiving!!!
Sounds like a great way to spend a
Lonely thanksgiving. If I didn't have my daughter I would take you up on your offer.
You are a sweet lady.
What a great idea Kayle, its well known that Christmas and Thanksgiving can be the most happy or the most difficult time of the year if you happen to be lonely ... I commend you for pulling up such a nice initiative
This is a great idea! Wish I would have thought of something like this on my last thanksgiving. I bet you are going to have so much fun!!! ))
Kaylee,

I'm typically alone on Thanksgiving so I'm in.

What time were you thinking? During the Dallas/Oakland game? Other football game or maybe watch a movie instead?

BTW, can I have these for Thanksgiving dinner?

netman
Very nice Thread Ms Kaylee and since i have been divorced since 2002, I can relate to everything you said. Alone sucks. I know that all i have to do is dig in my pocket to not be alone but, that only lasts for an hour or 2, and don't include thanksgiving dinner, lol I wish you a happy thanksgiving ms kaylee.

CG
Kaylee

Good idea. I just invited my ATF over and she gets to watch me do all the cooking and other work, but she's worth it. xoxoxo
Kaylee - you are truly ALL class.
great idea kaylee - getting together to share and visit and enjoy dinner.
hope you have a nice group.

a few of my friends are considering helping out at Norma's
http://www.dallasweekly.com/calendar...f002b1321.html

or at the Feast of Sharing [sponsored by HEB/Central Market]
http://www.centralmarket.com/Blog/Po...ast-of-Sharing

nothing like helping out those in need!!!