Ban me

Report me all you want....
Ban you? They should pay you for being AR eccie’s provider press agent (RE photos)
Interesting approach?
Ban you? They should pay you for being AR eccie’s provider press agent (RE photos) Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I agree Dr. At the very least he should accumulate negative points for his duties as press agent so that getting banned becomes virtually impossible. It seems mighty queer that Johnsson would get banned with all of the positive contributions he has made to the Arkansas Eccie community.
Interesting approach? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Uncle Jack likes!!
When is Johnson coming back?
We need more pics.
We need more pics. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
My sentiments exactly!
I agree Dr. At the very least he should accumulate negative points for his duties as press agent so that getting banned becomes virtually impossible. It seems mighty queer that Johnsson would get banned with all of the positive contributions he has made to the Arkansas Eccie community. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
We need more pics. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
My sentiments exactly! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Johnsson is one of the best on Eccie!
  • MrGiz
  • 05-31-2021, 05:34 AM
I've been banned before.
Sometimes, "kinda" acceptable. Most, Other times, outright bullshit!
I feel for Biomed... he is, no doubt, a good guy!! ! He has "chosen" to be put into the position of "moderation".

"Moderation" is a ridiculous term!
At least, in relation to the same "board rules" that limit our "free" speech!! JMO*
Ban me, ban me
They oughta take a rope and hang me,
High from the highest tree,
Woman would you weep for me,
Be be be be be be bo bo bo!!

https://youtu.be/Lg7DcCI39GY
Ban me, ban me
They oughta take a rope and hang me,
High from the highest tree,
Woman would you weep for me,
Be be be be be be bo bo bo!!

https://youtu.be/Lg7DcCI39GY Originally Posted by austin88998833
I see Roger Miller still lives in one's mind other than mine!
I see Roger Miller still lives in one's mind other than mine! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
LOL. Roger Miller is one of my all time faves in old school Country music!!
LOL. Roger Miller is one of my all time faves in old school Country music!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

First album I ever bought! Had Dang Me on it.
I still love listening to Roger Miller too.
Johnson's presence is definitely missed on here !! He post the most lovely images of the ladies , Not sure why he was banned , but hopefully he will be back soon especially for all you guys who need eye candy

I agree, I would not want to be a moderator as it paints a bad image of a good person . Biomed does not have it easy on this Arkansas forum , his work is more than cut out for him