Important Question

This question has been on my mind for a quite a while and I simply can't wait any longer to ask it.

Which Golden Girl are you?

I'm definitely a Blanche with some Sofia tendencies.

This question has been on my mind for a quite a while and I simply can't wait any longer to ask it.

Which Golden Girl are you?

I'm definitely a Blanche with some Sofia tendencies.

Originally Posted by Vannah
Omg Vannah I love that show ! I am definitely Blanch with Betty White tendencies . A lady in public but a naughty girl at night

When we meet we should eat cheesecake and watch reruns (girls night )
Omg Vannah I love that show ! I am definitely Blanch with Betty White tendencies . A lady in public but a naughty girl at night

When we meet we should eat cheesecake and watch reruns (girls night ) Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
My Nanny and I have our nightly skincare ritual that we do before bed and we always watch The Golden Girls. When my Pappy was still with us he would wake up out of a sleep and complain about us "watching that stupid program" until we turned it off. Once we changed the channel to please him, he would promptly fall back asleep.

Cheesecake and Golden Girls with you sounds like an epic night, Lauren!
My Nanny and I have our nightly skincare ritual that we do before bed and we always watch The Golden Girls. When my Pappy was still with us he would wake up out of a sleep and complain about us "watching that stupid program" until we turned it off. Once we changed the channel to please him, he would promptly fall back asleep.

Cheesecake and Golden Girls with you sounds like an epic night, Lauren! Originally Posted by Vannah
Maybe I should have posted this In music as it is such as incredible performance but it has a Golden Girls theme at the end which made me think of this must watch video.