Harassment by Htking

This has been going on for months so I'm frankly just over it. I ignore him but it's still extremely scary and annoying to have someone sending you messages on eccie and P411 and a ton of text a day. What's crazy is he is begging to see me and I won't let him. I have posted this in Infoshare when he first began the harassment back in July but I just wanted to bring it up again because I do feel a bit threatened as he mentioned my private incall location.

Any advice would be great because I honestly don't know what to do anymore!

Thanks
Do you have anything to back up your statement (texts, emails, PMs) that you have saved and can send to the proper people? Not saying it does not happen, but if you have no proof, it would be very difficult to convince others of harassment based upon your word alone.

Since your pics are your pics, it is impossible for you to change your handle on here and p411 and him not find out who you are. You can change your cell number, then not publish it anywhere and put him on ignore on here which would eliminate his opportunity to send you texts to your phone and PMs on here. I do not think there is a block feature for the providers on P411 that would make it impossible to look up your profile, as it is with a guy to be able to block providers from viewing his profile on P411.
Do you have anything to back up your statement (texts, emails, PMs) that you have saved and can send to the proper people? Not saying it does not happen, but if you have no proof, it would be very difficult to convince others of harassment based upon your word alone.

Since your pics are your pics, it is impossible for you to change your handle on here and p411 and him not find out who you are. You can change your number and put him on ignore on here which would eliminate his opportunity to send you texts to your phone and PMs on here. I do not think there is a block feature for the providers on P411 that would make it impossible to look up your profile, as it is with a guy to be able to block providers from viewing his profile on P411. Originally Posted by davidfree986

Thanks for the advice, I do have proof I just wasn't sure how to go about it.
Thanks for the advice, I do have proof I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
RTM the PMs on here (there is a little white triangle with a red outline and a exclamation point in the middle at the top right of each PM) and copy and paste the texts to your computer, creating a word document and email them to Gina, if he has a P411 account, and email them to dallas@eccie.net. I do not think there is much the mods can do about the texts, but if the PMs are harassing, threatening or stalking in nature, they can do something about that.
Can't really give much more advice that what davidfree said. most phones and text/call apps have a blocking feature to block certain numbers, if you havent done that already. i hate that some guys do this stuff, get obsessed with a provider and wont leave them alone. There are so many providers out there, if one doesn't want to see you then move on. I'm sorry you have to go through this and i hope you can eventually get this issue resolved. Try not to let it stress you out too much.
You're not the first provider to complain about this guy.

I hope he leaves you alone soon....
Are you done wasting people time ?
Oh, now it all makes sense.

He's a stalker. No wonder he's always up some chicks ass in every thread. I wondered why such a sissified poster would get banned. I figured it was either because he was a leaker or because he was a stalker.
Are you done wasting people time ? Originally Posted by Htking
Is that a denial? She calmly stated her case and received backup from another long time provider. In addition your actions in open forums have caused others to question your motives. If she has what she says she has, how about you walk away from this one.
Hit the RTM or fwd those messages to the staff. This isn't surprising at all.
  • Go4it
  • 10-15-2015, 04:39 PM
This is NOT the way to handle it in today's climate --- but years and years ago (50+) one our cheerleaders in high school had a stalker with the same MO (no txt then though) so she finally agreed to meet him one night. At a place where her boyfriend, myself, and 3 others were waiting. Guess what -- no more stalking. But it's a good thought!!!!
Is that a denial? She calmly stated her case and received backup from another long time provider. In addition your actions in open forums have caused others to question your motives. If she has what she says she has, how about you walk away from this one. Originally Posted by Boltfan
How about you stop following me around ?
How about you stop following me around ? Originally Posted by Htking
hahahaha

seriously, you are being called a creepy stalker by yet another provider and another lady and a mod chime in and all you have to say is for someone who doesn't follow you around to stop following you around.

Isn't it a little ironic for a stalker to ask someone to stop following them around? How about you stop following every chick on here that catches your fancy until they have to go to a mod to get you to stop.
Look for the good where possible folks.

This fellow has extremely good taste in hookers.
Pop, How about get a life and stop comments on everything about me .