URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Amp Corral West of 35 on Northwest Highway
Activities: LFK,DFK,NURU,BBBJ,69,ASSPLAY,S MISH SEE ROS
Hair Length and Color: Light wavy brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Susan stands about five foot four maybe a hundred and five pounds, very sexy and adorable, petite with nicely proportioned bolt-ons with button nipples, a very nice little round ass first met this young lady back in July of 15 and it just keeps getting better
Recommendation: well somebody give me a hell yeah
Hell Yeah !! Lol.. Nice one Goose !! Some pics would have been great, but never mind !! Nice one !!
Thanks SD I was thinking of posting a picture but I got to read through all the rules and regulations of the new site I don't need a damn infraction this quick lol
Goose - This was the first thing that I wanted to get it clarified with the Mods - but none of the Mods responded to my thread... But, based on various other responses by Mods on across other threads, we are fine to post pics within Private tags or within ROS.. Just that they should not be in public view...
Thanks SD I was thinking of posting a picture but I got to read

through all the rules and regulations of the new site I don't need a damn infraction this quick lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
You go first lol
Yep !! Lol.. After ECCIE resurfaced, I haven't met a "Subject" yet !! Lol..

You go first lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
Great review, Goose. I need to swing by and say hello to Susan again. She's a fireball.