Kandy Krush cancelling due to bad weather

I am so sorry i have to cancel my trip to Dallas due to weather gettin bad in Missouri !! I am try my hardest to make it Sunday but if not next week Forsure !!!

For a few days I will update soon ! When I get bk to Houston Sunday I will post. The day of that week I will come down !!

I will run due the inconvenience!!!
Once again I apologize!!! Plz forgive. Me
Moved to correct forum
Like seriously wtf is going on ?
I know right !!!!

Wtf is this ??

Going

On

Wtf
Thank you for the heads up. Didn’t know you were planning a trip but now we know you are canceling / postponing. No interest but at least we know you are not coming to Dallas.
Did anyone else find it weird that she referred to herself in the third person?

"Kandy Krush is cancelling".
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Like seriously wtf is going on ? Originally Posted by SincereGirl
They're messing with you girl, Like WTF
Thank you for the heads up. Didn’t know you were planning a trip but now we know you are canceling / postponing. No interest but at least we know you are not coming to Dallas. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Did anyone else find it weird that she referred to herself in the third person?

"Kandy Krush is cancelling". Originally Posted by slubby
Third person fuk off
Funny just seeing this but hey fuk them , too much bullshit !!! Bitches goin to hate , guess what I dt give two fuks what a Bitch or anyone for threat matters thinks I am me, hate on someone else , look in the mirror truth hurts. Facts
Moved to correct forum Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
If I knew the correct forum I would ! But I am not all into this bs , I post an go on! It’s not my life ! Unlike most !!!
Is her name SincereGirl, SincerGirl or KandyKrush?

Missouri is also a long way out of the way from Houston!
If I knew the correct forum I would ! But I am not all into this bs , I post an go on! It’s not my life ! Unlike most !!! Originally Posted by SincereGirl
Did you know that you are responding to this 5 months later on a thread you started back in February???
Um....
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2019, 10:17 AM
Did you know that you are responding to this 5 months later on a thread you started back in February??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Let her vent, like wtf guys
Let her vent, like wtf guys Originally Posted by BLM69
I guess she will respond to this some time next year. Let's see, 5 months from now will be about February 2020.