Providers against all AA? Let me know

Okay ladies, I know some of you have your rules and you are entitled to that. I respect what you do by providing a service from people of all walks of life. Now on the flip side since I moved here to Dallas from ATL I noticed a lot of the same, with beautiful and more sexy providers posting great ads and commenting on posts but in the fine print, usually a signature that is a absolute total bummer lbvvs... usually stating (Sorry no AA). I’m like damn... I am not the last one , two, or three black guys you saw. I really want to see this provider but I’m shut down before I can even say “Hello, please take my money” lbvs. I know some low number providers have handlers that decide this for them(independent for the win) but damn, I’m clean, not ghetto, got a good job, car , will pay your asking... but I’m Disqualified because of my skin before I can say high. I love all races of providers.... especially slim petite white girls lol, but my pool of providers is like cut in half.
No offense but this topic gets so old ....Dallas can’t be the only city with what you are talking about ...
Not this again lol.

Tcooler, there are discussion threads started in ECCIE all the time about providers not meeting AA or black men. If you use the search engine for Dallas ECCIE coed and search for "AA men" or "NBA providers" or "black men", you will see that there are thousands of past threads that ask the same exact question you're asking. You're beating a very dead horse by starting this thread.

If you find a provider you like and you know she doesn't see black men, your best bet is to send her an ECCIE private message or email. In that message or email, explain that you're a clean decent black guy with a house, car etc. Give her your references. If she then agrees to meet you, cool. If she still says No, respect her decision and move on. Don't try to persuade her to meet you after she's said No. That's a waste of your time and disrespectful to both you and her.

There are plenty of providers in Dallas who do meet black men. Focus on them. Don't waste your time, energy, or money on the providers who don't want to see you. I know this isn't the answer you want to hear but this is the best answer you will get. If a provider for whatever reason doesn't want to meet black men then you starting a discussion thread here won't make her change her mind. Doesn't matter if her reasons for not meeting black men are silly or irrational or racist. In the end, it's her body & her business and we can't argue with her reasons whatever they might be. Best of luck to you, Tcooler.
I love all races of providers.... especially slim petite white girls lol, but my pool of providers is like cut in half. Originally Posted by Tcooler

Think of your illogical statement for a minute.

How many providers are in Dallas and Fort Worth and cities within DFW (Plano, Irving, Arlington, Richardson, Addison, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Grand Prairie, Euless, Bedford, etc etc).

Not just the ones listed here on ECCIE, but also on other sites including sites like Rub Ratings, Rub Maps, Erotic Monkey, Eros, Adult Look, Tryst and so on.

Let's use a very conservative figure.

So that's cut in half by your saying which makes it 1,000.

1,000 ladies who will see an AA guy,

How much time it will take you and how much $ it will cost you to see each one of those 1,000 ladies at least once?

Let's make it easy for you.

Take that 1,000 and divide it by half and let's say you will only have to see 500 of them.

It will still take you a lifetime and a fortune to see them all.
No offense but this topic gets so old ....Dallas can’t be the only city with what you are talking about ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Literally said I was in ATL an it was much of the same. Secondly this is just a discussion that I wanted to put my input in not just hoping on a old thread about this. But also I’m not upset, just a general thought of something that obviously don’t press you.
Not this again lol.

Tcooler, there are discussion threads started in ECCIE all the time about providers not meeting AA or black men. If you use the search engine for Dallas ECCIE coed and search for "AA men" or "NBA providers" or "black men", you will see that there are thousands of past threads that ask the same exact question you're asking. You're beating a very dead horse by starting this thread.

If you find a provider you like and you know she doesn't see black men, your best bet is to send her an ECCIE private message or email. In that message or email, explain that you're a clean decent black guy with a house, car etc. Give her your references. If she then agrees to meet you, cool. If she still says No, respect her decision and move on. Don't try to persuade her to meet you after she's said No. That's a waste of your time and disrespectful to both you and her.

There are plenty of providers in Dallas who do meet black men. Focus on them. Don't waste your time, energy, or money on the providers who don't want to see you. I know this isn't the answer you want to hear but this is the best answer you will get. If a provider for whatever reason doesn't want to meet black men then you starting a discussion thread here won't make her change her mind. Doesn't matter if her reasons for not meeting black men are silly or irrational or racist. In the end, it's her body & her business and we can't argue with her reasons whatever they might be. Best of luck to you, Tcooler. Originally Posted by VeryClean

Appreciate the response, I also understand the steps I should take to increase my interactions with those providers but I also feel that some ladies might like to explain their experiences and reasoning to further more educate some people. Not just me commenting on an old post that will get brushed off due to how long ago the thread was started. Once again though, thanks for you thoughts on it.
Think of your illogical statement for a minute.

How many providers are in Dallas and Fort Worth and cities within DFW (Plano, Irving, Arlington, Richardson, Addison, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Grand Prairie, Euless, Bedford, etc etc).

Not just the ones listed here on ECCIE, but also on other sites including sites like Rub Ratings, Rub Maps, Erotic Monkey, Eros, Adult Look, Tryst and so on.

Pretty sure my comment was not literal at best about the pool being cut in half.

Let's use a very conservative figure.

So that's cut in half by your saying which makes it 1,000.

1,000 ladies who will see an AA guy,

How much time it will take you and how much $ it will cost you to see each one of those 1,000 ladies at least once?

Let's make it easy for you.

Take that 1,000 and divide it by half and let's say you will only have to see 500 of them.

It will still take you a lifetime and a fortune to see them all. Originally Posted by CG2014
Pretty sure my statement wasn’t literal. Reading down that math was strictly a thing you felt that you had to do to undermine a statement that was meant to bring a feeling of understanding with how left out the circumstances could make one feel. Nonetheless thanks for your comment.
I never understood that myself but again that’s a persons own choice ! I’m level headed enough to realize that I’ve had not so good experiences in the past with men from more than one certain race , so I won’t downplay all men in those races because of one bad seed that I’ve come across.
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. Posting an NBA policy makes no sense. If you don't see black guys, just don't respond to a request. It's that simple. You dont have to see anyone you don't want to. If you think black guys are inherently dangerous, screen better. If you're not attracted to black guys (as if physical attraction has anything at all to do with the hobby), list all the other physical attributes you don't like...say obesity or small dicks (or big ones). Race is the most listed physical attribute to ban others on this site. It just is.

There are way more ads banning blacks than any other physical attribute or behavior. If we just look at ads, there are more woman on the board who would rather get ff by a 400 pound white guy for a half hour for $200 than see Michael B. Jordan on a boat in Tahiti for $1k.

Don't ask me not to talk about it. Ask yourself why you need to defend it.

And for the white knight guys dying to jump in to feign defending women's choices, kiss my ass in advance. I never see y'all talking about womens choices when they want to charge more or going after guys pushing bb on new girls. You have no moral authority.

If you're sick of talking about race, help clean this shit up so we can talk about something else.

P. S. And I'm not even black!
Literally said I was in ATL an it was much of the same. Secondly this is just a discussion that I wanted to put my input in not just hoping on a old thread about this. But also I’m not upset, just a general thought of something that obviously don’t press you. Originally Posted by Tcooler
I understand where you coming from on wanting to add your input and rather than reply on a previous thread you created you’re own. I applaud you for wanting to participate in this forum. Dallas coed is one of my favorite places to read and comment.

It’s not that the topic doesn’t press me ....I don’t have the no AA policy or NBA policy. I pick and choose clients based on much different criteria than color of skin. I turn away more clients than I actually accept.

Not all money is good money.....

Just like not all hookers deserve YOUR money.

Go spend YOUR money with a hooker who will appreciate who you are as you are and actually give a shit about providing a good experience that’s memorable and likely to make you want to come back for me.

I was not trying to dismiss you’re feelings or the fact that you might feel left out so if that’s how you took my comment then I take full ownership for my brutal honesty in what I was thinking when I typed my first reply and I would like apologize because I can see how I should have been morre respectful towards the topic you created for us to discuss
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. blah, blah, blah,P. S. And I'm not even black! Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Sure you're not. ;-)
One of the few things I don’t miss about the living in the south was this issue. I didn’t really notice how prevalent it was until I came to visit the DFW area.

It happens everywhere but it’s really bad in the DFW area even with the AA women.

ATL is like an exception in the south.
Once they get desperate enough, they will see you. More and more of the ladies that have a no AA policy are slowly taking in one black guy here and there because times get tough. I’ve seen it with my own eyes
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. Posting an NBA policy makes no sense. If you don't see black guys, just don't respond to a request. It's that simple. You dont have to see anyone you don't want to. If you think black guys are inherently dangerous, screen better. If you're not attracted to black guys (as if physical attraction has anything at all to do with the hobby), list all the other physical attributes you don't like...say obesity or small dicks (or big ones). Race is the most listed physical attribute to ban others on this site. It just is.

There are way more ads banning blacks than any other physical attribute or behavior. If we just look at ads, there are more woman on the board who would rather get ff by a 400 pound white guy for a half hour for $200 than see Michael B. Jordan on a boat in Tahiti for $1k.

Don't ask me not to talk about it. Ask yourself why you need to defend it.

And for the white knight guys dying to jump in to feign defending women's choices, kiss my ass in advance. I never see y'all talking about womens choices when they want to charge more or going after guys pushing bb on new girls. You have no moral authority.

If you're sick of talking about race, help clean this shit up so we can talk about something else.

P. S. And I'm not even black! Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
I even see now " I dont cater to AA or men mixed with AA."

Trash.
It is funny though because some women have (or due to the recent changes on Eccie...had) that in their postings, but would pm me when I posted something in the ISO. Sadly it's a business decision for some, because some customers simply will not touch a woman who is willimg to be with a person of color...sad��