Anyone Else Excited.....

Im so excited about the Fair, anyone else or Im I just being silly lol. Ready to show off my new look for fall xoxo
I go every year. Always fun.

DG
Youre so lucky, this will be my first time and look forward to it. The food they will have looks soooooo good
Fletchers Corn Dogs are a must have at the fair just for traditions sake. But yea they have a ton of good food. You will have a blast. Be sure to look for the Midway Barker at the main entrance to the Midway. See if you can figure out how they make the illusion of a man from the waist up mounted on a pole.
I was about to pen a thread on this. I love going to the fair. Been going since elementary school. Always opening day. The smells, the venues, all nostalgic to me. Have fun!
  • BLM69
  • 09-23-2019, 12:59 PM
Im so excited about the Fair, anyone else or Im I just being silly lol. Ready to show off my new look for fall xoxo
Originally Posted by Kat Vega
Will this ride be at the fair? The pink ride with the purple top
I'm not excited at all. for what? I have been several times, I think that is plenty.. we may not go below 90 degrees the duration of the Fair. crowded, expensive, hard to park, lame musical acts.

other than that, yeah I'm excited!
Sorry you have no joy for it but it seems like many thousands do yay. So the show will go on with out missing a beat Im sure
Youre so lucky, this will be my first time and look forward to it. The food they will have looks soooooo good Originally Posted by Kat Vega

Be sure to bring a lot of cash. You cannot do the fair without dropping $300-$500. The food ... Its fried and a probably on a stick. The fair is a cardiologists cash register.
I heard some form of the old bird show is coming back this year.Love the pics, especially the hair. I would take that to the fair any time.
Thank yall so much youre awesome, we may see eachother there. Stay safe and play hard xoxo
I'm looking forward to the Fair, I go every year on the opening day for free entrance for Veterans. The crowds are smaller, parking has not been an issue for me yet. I have fun, meet some cool people, learn some new things and usually take a few family members.
I'm looking forward to the Fair, I go every year on the opening day for free entrance for Veterans. The crowds are smaller, parking has not been an issue for me yet. I have fun, meet some cool people, learn some new things and usually take a few family members. Originally Posted by MrGummyBear
I'm not a veteran, but yes to everything you said.

Previous comment also said expect to drop 300 to 500 for a good time. I have never spent more than 150, and that's with souvenirs. Of course i don't ride anything, I'm just there for the atmosphere.
In addition to all the food - to me it's a guilty pleasure to people watch. Way better than Walmart. I feel so rich, so thin and so well-endowed with a full mouth of teeth.
Meh. Not that interesting. And certainly not worth burning a precious weekend day when I'm not working. If I can't find anything better than that to do, I'll go into work and bill some hours or get something done on a non-hourly case. I can make enough to do something really fun, if I can get the time.