Bloody one night stand

So last night I went for a drink did not expect for the smoking hot bartender to invite me over. Well after good time of doing the deed I go clean up and my mouth and my pepe was cover in blood. Found out she was on her menstrual cycle. Guess I got my red wings along with getting clown mouthed
You couldn't smell it or feel it? Blood feels, smells an tastes waaaay different then regular pussy juice...ijs 🙄

As a woman...we've all been in a situation where having sex has started our period unknowingly, but for a woman to willingly know that she's on her period and not let you know that prior... is very uncouth and nasty. Especially someone you've never had sex with before.

Hope you're OK since her blood was all up in your mouth and "pepe"🤔
  • cjoll
  • 09-27-2019, 07:05 PM
I here by decree from this day forward ye shall be known as Captain Redwing.
So last night I went for a drink did not expect for the smoking hot bartender to invite me over. Well after good time of doing the deed I go clean up and my mouth and my pepe was cover in blood. Found out she was on her menstrual cycle. Guess I got my red wings along with getting clown mouthed Originally Posted by barc187
Welcome to the club, Captain Redwing!

Has happened to me before too. I was eating out a stunningly beautiful lady & fingering her too when I noticed that my fingers were dripping with a viscous shimmering red fluid. Fortunately, there was no unpleasant odor even though I've heard that menstrual blood can smell not so great.

She was apologetic and mentioned something about her birth control not working. I wanted to get the blood off my fingers so without even thinking, I wiped my fingers on the hotel bed and pillows. The hotel room looked like a murder scene LOL! Some of the blood had already dripped on the bed even before I wiped my fingers so it was messed up anyway.

Oh well, she used her mouth to finish me off and I left a happy man. All's well that ends well.
GROSS! I am eating a burger right now too when read this. Y'all be nasty! https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bv2f
Welcome to the club, Captain Redwing!

Has happened to me before too. I was eating out a stunningly beautiful lady & fingering her too when I noticed that my fingers were dripping with a viscous shimmering red fluid. Fortunately, there was no unpleasant odor even though I've heard that menstrual blood can smell not so great.

She was apologetic and mentioned something about her birth control not working. I wanted to get the blood off my fingers so without even thinking, I wiped my fingers on the hotel bed and pillows. The hotel room looked like a murder scene LOL! Some of the blood had already dripped on the bed even before I wiped my fingers so it was messed up anyway.

Oh well, she used her mouth to finish me off and I left a happy man. All's well that ends well. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Well at least it was not on the window curtains.
You like your burger rare?
I heard you have to pour milk on your pecker to clean the blood bacteria up
  • Go4it
  • 09-27-2019, 10:54 PM
Yep - Women have a way of surprising you like that. Had a grand time dining at the Y and on my way back up she asked "Is my tampax still in?"
Were you drunk or something not to notice, taste anything? I don't get it.
Were you drunk or something not to notice, taste anything? I don't get it. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
That's what you would think, right? How can someone not notice that right away and once he did, why wouldn't he immediately run to the bathroom and end the session?

Well, I can't speak for the OP but in my case, I was so incredibly aroused and into the moment that I didn't notice right away. I was drunk but not from alcohol but rather from her. All my senses were overwhelmed and completely focused on her. I was in an intense haze of lust.

Even when I noticed the blood on my fingers, my first reaction was "OMG, I need to wipe away this blood from my fingers right now!" but I was still horny despite that...I wasn't disgusted or anything like that. I still wanted to go on and do what comes natural between a man and a woman.
Yep - Women have a way of surprising you like that. Had a grand time dining at the Y and on my way back up she asked "Is my tampax still in?" Originally Posted by Go4it
Classic
A few months ago I was travelling and a RW gal came by my hotel. She told me she was at the end of her period and there was a few spots but she was horny. She's real petite and I put a pillow under her ass when we did our thing. Well the pillow looked like a murder scene by the time I plungered out the remaining blood.

I was there for a few days and that morning I told the front desk gal that the air in my room was really dry and I had a nose bleed as I slept and bloodied the pillows. I needed my pillow cases changed.
Hey look on the bright side. Not much of a pregnancy risk. I wish all women would let us use the back door while the front is having scheduled maintenance.