Its been a while

long time no fun... its been a while since i have been on the site. had a bad bike wreck and well been healing up. am glad to see the site still up, apparently i need to rebuild my referrals, its been a year plus since i was on and i guess they have an expiration? either way just glad to be back, now to get back in the saddle again
fyi former handle was Littlerockdesigner, for some reason i lost access to that acct. and restarted one simply adding double digits after my original handle

any providers that remember seeing me, please feel free to pm hoping a few are still around.
Thanks
Welcome back!
thank you, funny story tho i literally just figured out how to get back into my original account w my referrals and other info either way just glad to be back
Littlerockdesigner
thank you, funny story tho i literally just figured out how to get back into my original account w my referrals and other info either way just glad to be back
Littlerockdesigner Originally Posted by littlerockdesigner77
finally got it sorted out this is "me"
lmao wow.. yeah so i forgot to log out..and sign in w my correct account i finally figured out how to log in to... this is me.. apologies for any confusion.
Welcome Back!
Welcome Back! Originally Posted by Carmen_Perez
so glad to see your still here, mite have to visit again, ya know for old times sake lol.. Thank you and glad to be back
Welcome back! I believe this occasion calls for some England Dan and John Ford Coley!!

https://youtu.be/P8RShs00yR0