A visit near future

Hello Arkansas,
I am hoping to plan a visit to see if all the stories I have heard are true.I dont know if you all know much about me or me at all. But I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and see what kinks you all have. I am on ourhome2 and P411.

I have not set a date on my arrival yet BUT when I do I will post it here ASAP, In the meantime feel free to contact me and we can get to know eachother before hand!
Also I do verify loves,
Stay classy and kiknky
QueenV
Guys this lady is very sought after in KC. I have yet to meet her but have chatted with her & we will be seeing each other when my schedule aligns. If she makes her way down I imagine you will find her enjoyable based on my research. Just my .02
If you have any questions about the area or happen to need a reference from me, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Vannah that is so awesome and welcoming of you. Just be prepared for a million questions lol. I promise I will be forever grateful and pamper you when we meet! I will pm you love!
You have been so much fun to talk too, I have million and 1 way of showing my appreciation for you
Hopefully you will enjoy your time in Arkansas
Looking forward to your visit.
As of now I am getting great feedback an I think I maybe coming sooner than later.
thank you love
I have met and spent time with Ms QueenV! Setting a side she is a certified freak in the sheets, she is a true sweetheart, filled with much passion, an incredible companion indeed! Safe travels dahhling!
Heard the same, wish her warm welcomes and the best.
Ms Zenovia I am honored and so apprecative of your nice words. I had the best visit with you. I wanted to tie you up and keep you here but knowing my tying skills you would have gotten out right away and most likely taught me a lesson lol. You brighten ed up my apartment and I am so so excited to see you!!! You are such an amazing an d sexy as hell woman
Thank you FranknBeans. Im still in SHOCK the queens name has made it all the way there. you all have been amazing...I may just be brinhg my cat and a uhaul full