Encounters for Dummies 101

The most obvious thing to avoid is paying deposits or upfront fees. The only exception is from known providers who are traveling.

Make sure you have references or find someone who is newbie friendly. Avoid using RW info to screen. There's been cases of people doing that and it didn't end well.
True Baconman. I had friend have his personal life completely fucked up after info was Given Directly to A provider so definitely use caution. Not all travelers are worth seeing anyway as that's part of reason they travel is trying to land new fish for their schemes. If you see couple of Reputable providers on here it's easy enough after that just read & let what you read sink in. Or Be Stupid & stick your dick in a hornet's nest.
Since I'm a well known provider, I feel like I'm taking a huge risk accepting new clients so my screening tactics are getting more and more stringent. That includes sometimes asking for RW info. Sorry guys. I feel like my reputation speaks for itself and I don't have to prove that I'm not a weirdo, an imposter, or LE.

But once you're in... you're in.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-18-2021, 11:45 PM
Fair =
Since I'm a well known provider, I feel like I'm taking a huge risk accepting new clients so my screening tactics are getting more and more stringent. That includes sometimes asking for RW info. Sorry guys. I feel like my reputation speaks for itself and I don't have to prove that I'm not a weirdo, an imposter, or LE.

But once you're in... you're in. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Now I would love to be in and after next week that could be a possibility for me. Return to Arkansas.

But once you're in... you're in. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Oh your reputation speaks for itself tenfold. You're the real deal!
Hello sweetheart.
For those that do not know, Brit is trustworthy.
In addition, being n Britt is a very fine place to be.
I would like to be in Britt.
Sexy Brittany, getting in is tough though. Hope to get there soon.
Sexy Brittany, getting in is tough though. Hope to get there soon. Originally Posted by Jesse1
Persistence is key, but she is very selective. I have no idea what kind of advanced psychometric algorithm she uses.
Paid OF subscribers are top priority... Nor am I above being bribed. I'd give you a little teaser pic but I don't want to upset the mods.
Please excuse me for not understanding, but who are these girls doing these things? And why would they do it if they are reputable, it just doesn’t make sense to me. Are they blackmailing men or what? What would they get out of it?
Sorry for the questions, I’m new to all this.
No one wants to take chances on possibly seeing someone who is LE or a weirdo so screening is essential. If you're an established provider then, IMO, you can be more selective with your screening process. A provider who has built trust in the "hobby community" would not risk their reputation by blackmailing anyone; the purpose of screening is to ensure the provider's safety. All providers should practice a safe screening process and men have the option to comply. I do feel that men should understand established providers being more diligent with their screening.
I have no idea what kind of advanced psychometric algorithm she uses. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Methinks you doth protest too much Dr. Oh I believe you do know the algorithm. I just think you get a kick out of watching these hobbyists bust their balls trying to get a visit with her, lol. I don’t blame you, i would enjoy it myself! Personally I’m too old and too tired to be that persistent. Otherwise I would’ve seen her a long time ago!!
Lost contacts can u text me