Website Questions

Good morning boys and girls ! PDH is redoing the website and would like all opinions . I know that guys are visual creatures but besides new and updated photos , what other features and options are important to you ? Also a poll on do most of you view from your phone or a laptop/ computer ? Which way do you prefer to reach out , text , call or book online ? All input is greatly appreciated , I want to make it so that's its easy and convenient for everyone
Personally I use my phone exclusively for the hobby so a mobile friendly platform would be preferable. Updated images are a must for sure but would also like to see availability updated frequently. I prefer to text and you have always been very responsive. Thanks for responding quickly this morning. I know there are limited things you can put on the website without opening yourself up too much from a legal standpoint but it would be great if there was some type of code so we would know if ladies do not like to engage in specific activities. Thanks
  • AgFox
  • 05-24-2021, 08:28 AM
Hey Lauren. Great your updating the website. I usually view either on my phone or ipad. Another thing that is important is whether incall, outcall or both is available for whichever model.
  • AgFox
  • 05-24-2021, 08:31 AM
Also make each model their own page. With pics, name, any relevant stats, etc.
  • AgFox
  • 05-24-2021, 08:33 AM
I am almost exclusively book by text, very rarely email or dm and almost never by phone.
View from my phone

Prefer to contact via text, email, or DM. In that order.

New and updated pics are always great.

Features that are important to me are: list of rates, travel dates, and what her screening requirements are. A small bio about herself, things she likes, gifts, etc.
Please make as easy as possible for us tec handicapped
View and communicate by phone. Texting or email.
Cell phone ,text , email. Don’t even own computer anymore.
Phone and prefer scheduling via text
I like to use a computer with a screen big enough to actually see what the pictures look like. Text or email mostly for appointments.