Any information on this one ?

Can't say for sure, but feel like there were some not so great feedback on this ad.... I could be wrong... I think there is ad on other site for her that ppl recognize
That’s why you go with us actual women!
That’s why you go with us actual women! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Exactly.... Just curious though 🤪
Can't say for sure, but feel like there were some not so great feedback on this ad.... I could be wrong... I think there is ad on other site for her that ppl recognize Originally Posted by taxmaster1998@gmail.com
Thanks

I searched the be number and of course couldn't find anything
She has an ad on now on other sites never seen her so don't know much about her.
Okay more info on the lady you were referring to. From an established colleague passed this to me Hell no her pics are old. We seem to have that issue come up here alot. Ladies posting dated pics and few less pounds than actual. Then we get pumped up reviews and you show and think WTF. So be diligent and PM is your friend.
Okay more info on the lady you were referring to. From an established colleague passed this to me Hell no her pics are old. We seem to have that issue come up here alot. Ladies posting dated pics and few less pounds than actual. Then we get pumped up reviews and you show and think WTF. So be diligent and PM is your friend. Originally Posted by Baconman

Thanks Bacon!!!! That's all I needed to hear
  • BK
  • 05-27-2021, 04:35 PM
It’s almost like they have friends doing reviews for them…
It’s almost like they have friends doing reviews for them… Originally Posted by BK
Now who would do that I wonder??