Deposits

I am hearing mixed things about deposits. On the one hand, scammers try to take deposits without the intention of meeting.

But I also know providers like deposits to avoid time-wasters and LE. It also shows your serious.

What do you do if you've never met the provider and aren't sure if they are real or will meet you? Should you do deposits or avoid them? If you do them, how much?

Advice appreciated
Stay away from deposits! Unless you know for sure who you're dealing with. The LE excuse for deposits dont fly in Little Rock. You're more likely to get struck by lightning.
I have never done a deposit. Don't even have all the fancy digital crap to do it with. There are plenty of ladies who don't request deposits, and many of them are well reviewed. They will give you what you pay for, and you don't have to have anxiety that they will try to pull some stunt.

Maybe a deposit would be acceptable if you were flying a lady in from San Diego, but for local, NO!
Maybe a deposit would be acceptable if you were flying a lady in from San Diego, but for local, NO! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
The ONLY way I would pay a deposit is flying in a highly-rated bucket list kind of lady.
Never done a deposit to easy for a now show. Meeting someone new or unknown I meet in a public place first with an escape vehicle close. I never meet behind closed doors first with the unknown. I also use TER for reviews, if a lady has an eccie and TER review I am pretty lax and procede with minimal caution on first meeting
Never
STG... NEVER!! It's a scam. Any other site... IT'S a SCAM!! There are some ladies here that will ask for one but it's up to you. Do the research, go with your gut.
STG... NEVER!! It's a scam. Any other site... IT'S a SCAM!! There are some ladies here that will ask for one but it's up to you. Do the research, go with your gut. Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar
What websites are reliable besides here, Tryst, and P411?
Twitter is pretty reliable
Twitter is pretty reliable Originally Posted by Baconman
Once you find who to follow, which is the hardest part IMO.
Once you find who to follow, which is the hardest part IMO. Originally Posted by Gostik
I struggle here. I don't really know where to start with searching for providers.
Strange thread.
Deposits are the we protect our selves from time wasters .
Just make sure to do your research before booking and don't give random Deposits to STG profiles with no online presence.
Its up to you to do that research before booking appointments.
Stay safe and have fun !!!
So yeah got burned on this lady showed up after deposit I went into the hotel room to freshen up, came out and she was driving off… https://fort-smith.skipthegames.com/...u/725807853422
Deposits are the we protect our selves from time wasters .
Just make sure to do your research before booking and don't give random Deposits to STG profiles with no online presence.
Its up to you to do that research before booking appointments.
Stay safe and have fun !!! Originally Posted by Hot Summer
I don't want my time wasted either. Three times I've been given outcall locations, sat in a hotel parking lot a half hour, and finally given up. Two of the three were providers reviewed well on this site. Where's my deposit for wasting my fucking time?

I had scheduled an appointment with a well-reviewed provider here last week when she asked for a deposit. Just after this thread was started. I regret not getting to see her while she was in town as I find her gorgeous, but I noped right out of meeting with her. If deposit is mentioned at this point my spidey senses go off and I'm gone.