Incall location preferences

Question for the group: do you prefer incall locations to be in a hotel, or a private home? Personally I lean toward the hotel. Though anybody can come barging through the door, for me it’s still more relaxing than being in someone’s home. And I guess the relative anonymity of parking in an open lot, as opposed to a driveway or out on the street right outside the home adds to my comfort level.

Anybody feel different? Same?
Hotel for sure seems to be a bit safer and if it is a nice hotel many times it's cleaner as well
Hotel is more anonymous
private home for me. Too many people in the hotel/motel. The location of the incall is very important though. Some ladies have clean in-call and they are absolutely my favorites.
Totally depends on the provider and overall situation to me. If it's a provider I have seen previously and we have established trust in each other, a private home can work great. A hotel is fine, too, as long as it's not a seedy, unclean dump or has too many idle folks loitering around outside. Every situation is different.
Totally depends on the provider and overall situation to me. If it's a provider I have seen previously and we have established trust in each other, a private home can work great. A hotel is fine, too, as long as it's not a seedy, unclean dump or has too many idle folks loitering around outside. Every situation is different. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I agree, I've experienced both. In calls to a home/apartment/condo and am comfortable with them so long as it's not in a run down neighborhood. I don't expect the 5 seasons hotel but then again, wouldn't want what the government set me up in when I was taking some tests for a job. Let's just say a lot of commerce went on outside my door in some form.

I like a home/apartment/condo more, seems a bit more classy in my opinion.
Personally I have a private incall but I love hotel outcalls. Messing up someone else's sheets is always mega hot ;D
I’ve been to good and bad in both hotels and private homes. Some for the homes I’m just like “how do do you live in this mess?” Neighborhood not withstanding, the home itself was just a shithole. Unkept, messy, more like a homeless flophouse than an actual home.
For me it all depends on who the provider is. Every situation is different.
  • Sandy
  • 04-28-2022, 09:51 AM
No matter where you go these days, you are still on camera.
Hotel surveillance, Ring doorbell's and/or indoor home camera's.
No matter where you go these days, you are still on camera.
Hotel surveillance, Ring doorbell's and/or indoor home camera's. Originally Posted by Sandy
Well I hope those indore home camera's get my good side lol
... Messing up someone else's sheets is always mega hot ;D Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
I like the way you think