What is the funniest thing you have ever said or heard

This is a true story i once asked a girl if she would rather be fucked by a 6 inch dick or a half a foot of cock and she told me the half a foot of cock. I still get tickled every time i think about that.
  • Go4it
  • 05-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Wonder what her answer would have been if you asked her if she would rather be fucked by a 6 inch cock or a half foot of dick?
Or would she rather be fucked by a 6 inch foot or half a cock.
Client asked:Can you do me with out a condom?

I thought that was pretty funny.

Wait, we are talking about In this Hobby/Provider world..Right?? Or, just in General?

Yeah, I'd still put that one in the top 10 of Any list.

:-/ Hmmmm...sure? Oh, hell...Why not?! It's a Tuesday. Oh, and your name again was???

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 05-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Client asked:Can you do me with out a condom?

I thought that was pretty funny.

Wait, we are talking about In this Hobby/Provider world..Right?? Or, just in General?

Yeah, I'd still put that one in the top 10 of Any list.

:-/ Hmmmm...sure? Oh, hell...Why not?! It's a Tuesday. Oh, and your name again was???

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
i have to agree with you kelly on this one.............and sometimes they dont even ask, they just try to slide it right in and its like hey babe we have to use a condom and they reply back im sorry i was caught up in the moment...
Hey, I have gotten caught up in that moment. The only time I use condoms is in the hobby. I have been barebacking with my wife for almost 20 years now so it is not automatic. I try to remember to put my condoms on the nightstand when I arrive to remind myself to use them. But with certain extremely passionate women, I have on one rare occasion had to be reminded.
I was with a girl one night in the civilian world giving me a BJ and called out her best friends name in the heat of the moment. needless to say she didn't think it was to funny and i didn't recieve a happy ending. Had to go home and take a cold shower. I think it's funny now but that night i didn't i'm just glad she didn't bite him off.
A 19 yr old gal told me about a year ago, "Oh my, you're not much younger than my grandfather". Talk about a mood killer. After I was done I asked her if Grandpa could fuck like that...
She would have answered "Yes" with me. LOL
depends on which state your in!
I picked up a hooker in the bar at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans back in the day and we were negotiating a rate. She said if you have 12 inches it's free. I said I can fuck you three times with 4 inches is that the same? Of course I ended up paying for it...LOL