Hair Styles for Your Business

Okay, so summer is upon us...and it is important to have your business ready for those bikinis!

I know for a lot of women...(sad, but true) the summer time is the only time they really take care of the Business of their Business! They can't be freaking small children out at the local water parks with their big scary bush hanging out the sides of their bathing suits.
(Or, so we hope)

But, Providers are a different story. (Or, so we hope) Ha..

I have been told that you like it Full Jackson, Trimmed, Landing Stripped, Waxed like Co Jack, and even Nazi Hitler style.

Mine is Business Casual.
I prefer it almost bald, with a little nose tickler patch right at the top.

What's your favorite hair style for the business??

THIS SITE HAD SOME GOOD LOVIN!
http://www.sexylabia.com/pubic-hair3.htm

~Kelly TNT
I'm a Kojak kind of guy.....baby smooth
Kojak! Damn, I knew that was wrong..
CO JACK.

Moron.

~Kelly TNT
I prefer the waxed like Kojac but, I have been told that it is pretty painful to do. So, being the gentleman that I am neatly trimmed will do. As long as the forest isn't a bloom. I do not want to go on some kind of safari or crusade to find the center of the tootsie roll pop. How many lick does it take to get to your center? LOL!! The world may never know.
I like yours just the way it is, Kelly!

(I was just wondering if you were still up. LOL)
  • 05-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Tiny landing strip or Kojak….however for you Kelly I would take it however I can get it.
  • Go4it
  • 05-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Where's my weed whacker? Although I recently had an opportunity to visit with Berkleigh Leigh and I thought that was NICE!!!!! If she gives me permission I'll post a pic I took of it at the ASPD poker game.
I like the lips accessable ie:bare, landing strip above is nice and sexy.
I love a nice little landing strip!!!
I like a landing strip or Dorito Chip (no pref. between the two). I not a fan of the full Jackson or the Kojak (althouh I do like dum-dum lollipops). Guess I'm just not an extremist.

~1tga
Let me put my glasses on Kelly! Errr forget that I might break em-lol