IRS targeted conservative groups for extra scrutiny.

Well OF COURSE they did:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irs-a...rvative-groups

At the end of the day, big government will defend big government from the decisions of US citizens.

And big government does not like to be reduced in size. So you can rely on government employees to defend their turf from all encroachments - especially efforts to contain its power, size, and influence.

Look on the bright side. The same big government will have complete control over your healthcare soon. Oh, wait....
Right! Low level staffers in Ohio. Why isn't anyone fired? Isn't Ohio a place of a lot of voter fraud? Didn't professional liar deny this when it came up last year? There is a cancer on the White House.
  • CJ7
  • 05-10-2013, 02:25 PM
has anyone told JD about decaf?
Per my reply in another thread on this topic.....

Awwww, all the Nixonistas and Reaganites need to reel it in. As you "straight and narrow conservative" types like to scold, "If you've done nothing wrong, what have you got to worry about?" If you Teawipe Parrotriots want to bring your little game to the bigs, you need to have some lawyers and accountants on staff that are a few rungs above gritsboy and the Yiddish Barista.
Per my reply in another thread on this topic.....

Awwww, all the Nixonistas and Reaganites need to reel it in. As you "straight and narrow conservative" types like to scold, "If you've done nothing wrong, what have you got to worry about?" If you Teawipe Parrotriots want to bring your little game to the bigs, you need to have some lawyers and accountants on staff that are a few rungs above gritsboy and the Yiddish Barista. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You're an idiot. The answer to selective harassment by government is not "if you are honest, you have nothing to worry about."

You are letting the perpetrator off the hook. This is no different than telling the victim of a near miss shooting that he should quit complaining because the bad guy missed.
You're an idiot. The answer to selective harassment by government is not "if you are honest, you have nothing to worry about."

You are letting the perpetrator off the hook. This is no different than telling the victim of a near miss shooting that he should quit complaining because the bad guy missed. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No, Yanker, you're the idiot. I just purloined a favorite phrase from the holier than thou rat wang cluster fucks. Take off your pinafore and mary janes because that kind of shit by the IRS happens all the time regardless of who's in the White House. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm an saying it IS, WAS and WILL BE a fact of life. The Cock Broz.,Sheldon Abrams and the rest of those lily-white, pure-as-the-driven-snow, virgins need to get a grip. Like those boyz wouldn't and haven't pulled any stunts. I'm just surprised that the Democrats got so sloppy that they got caught.

You're absorbing too much when you read gritsboy, IBSyndrome, Trendaway and Corneyhole. Toughen up.
  • CJ7
  • 05-10-2013, 08:53 PM
apparently, conservative groups were Tea Party groups

so lets put this under the conspiracy dome

1. The Dems weren't worried about the Tea Party .. the bigger the TP became, the fewer votes the republicans got ... then theres the Reid/TP election .. the Dems loved it

2.the republicans had far more to worry about the TP.

rumor has it the republicans were at the bottom of the audits trying to slow down or stop the TP for their own gain ...

yup, that has to be it.
No, Yanker, you're the idiot. I just purloined a favorite phrase from the holier than thou rat wang cluster fucks. Take off your pinafore and mary janes because that kind of shit by the IRS happens all the time regardless of who's in the White House. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm an saying it IS, WAS and WILL BE a fact of life. The Cock Broz.,Sheldon Abrams and the rest of those lily-white, pure-as-the-driven-snow, virgins need to get a grip. Like those boyz wouldn't and haven't pulled any stunts. I'm just surprised that the Democrats got so sloppy that they got caught.

You're absorbing too much when you read gritsboy, IBSyndrome, Trendaway and Corneyhole. Toughen up. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Perhaps you don’t remember, Randy4Andy, because you were off on a Vision Quest to levitate the Pentagon (post Abbie Hoffman's '67 attempt, of course), but many of your libertard associates were outraged when Nixon did precisely what you are now contemptuously scoffing. Now you and your ilk are nothing more than base hypocrites. It's also evident that your many Vision Quests have left you mentally impaired, Randy4Andy. http://crosscut.com/2013/03/12/politics-government/113288/Nixons-enemies-list/
IBSyndrome, thanks for making Abbie's day. Only literalist, gullible fools like you bought what he was selling regarding the Pentagon levitation. However, it was a good excuse to get fucked up and slice off a little stray pussy.

But, to your "point" - I got past being in my teens and twenties a few decades ago and learned how to work with what's available. Of course, one's got to be able to recognize what's available - you lose.
IBSyndrome, thanks for making Abbie's day. Only literalist, gullible fools like you bought what he was selling regarding the Pentagon levitation. However, it was a good excuse to get fucked up and slice off a little stray pussy.

But, to your "point" - I got past being in my teens and twenties a few decades ago and learned how to work with what's available. Of course, one's got to be able to recognize what's available - you lose. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
How does the word "attempt" translate into "literalist" or "gullible", Randy4Andy? And working with "what is available" is the source of your problems. Your Vision Quests have left you with so little to work with, Randy4Andy.
No, Yanker, you're the idiot. I just purloined a favorite phrase from the holier than thou rat wang cluster fucks. Take off your pinafore and mary janes because that kind of shit by the IRS happens all the time regardless of who's in the White House. Well, that is true. That is why we need to quit electing Democrats or Republicans I'm not saying it's right, Yes you are. It's fine with you if Obama does it.but I'm an saying it IS, WAS and WILL BE a fact of life. Not if people would stand up and demand real change, like Obama promised, and lied about.The Cock Broz.,Sheldon Abrams and the rest of those lily-white, pure-as-the-driven-snow, virgins need to get a grip. Why? Because they dissent, they need to expect government harassment? What the hell country do YOU live in?Like those boyz wouldn't and haven't pulled any stunts. If and when they do, put them on trial, too. Let's have the same standards for all political leanings. Honesty and transparency. Like Obama promised, but again, that was a lie.I'm just surprised that the Democrats got so sloppy that they got caught. This is what bothers you, eh, RaggedyAndy? Not what they did, but that they got caught? You're no better than a Nixon apologist.

You're absorbing too much when you read gritsboy, What the hell does "Gritsboy" mean, anyway? I'd like to understand the insult so I can enjoy it like the others. IBSyndrome, Trendaway and Corneyhole. Toughen up. Yeah, toughen up! Get used to the idea that if you disagree with government, they can harass you. After all, This is America! Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Obamorosis. Terminal case. 'Tis sad, truly, 'tis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
Candy was dropped on his head and doesn't understand. This is not about scrutiny, this is about a RIGHT to organize (freedom to assemble) that is being denied by partisan paper pushers acting against the law. Candy wants to make it about the Tea Party but this is about the Obama administration.
... I'm just surprised that the Democrats got so sloppy that they got caught... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You know that you just proved exNYer correct, that you're an idiot? I guess not or else you would have edited the statement out. At least a non-idiot would have.

The Democrats have been caught a lot lately, they just have their complicit media to downplay it for them.
like I said in another like thread....

Wow. A conspiracy come true involving the gummitt. Who'd of thunk?
Poor gritsboy, you know exactly why I call you gritsboy. Your intellectual "stove" cooks grits like none other in existence. You probably can't tell time, either. See the cross examination scene of one of the "eye" witnesses in "My Cousin Vinnie."

For the rest of you, here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkbtP-t_D8

BTW, gritsboy, you got any beanstalk beans left?

Also, you don't look any better in Yanker's pinafore and mary janes than he does.