URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Between East Henrietta Road and South Ave
Activities: NMM, Kissing, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, CFS Multiple Positions
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bebe is a tall, very well proportioned, and (in my opinion) very attractive Asian woman. She is very personable and has what I consider to be a fantastic body with some very natural looking and feeling MM breasts. I think some have guessed her to be in her 50s but I really think she is early to mid 40s. Just the smallest hint of a baby belly - almost unnoticeable. Again, very well put together, takes care of herself, and very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice report.
Agree completely and also have had much of the same experiences and attitudes from the women of Asia.
Pretty much always a delight, very clean and take good care on themselves.
  • Fog01
  • 01-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Straight truth on all aspects.
whats the tip there ? 80
Hell, I've got a local AMP where they give me bags of their homemade dumplings after each appointment (and they are delicious). Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
Are you sure they aren’t cumplings?!? Don’t 🍽where you 💩! Or where a bunch of other guys 💦!
Very true. There is just something about them that keeps me cumin back.
Same here.
Very nice report.
Agree completely and also have had much of the same experiences and attitudes from the women of Asia.
Pretty much always a delight, very clean and take good care on themselves. Originally Posted by Zollner
also ...delightful hows they dones be ...forced inta this ...trade ...ins a form a modern day slavery that involves ...traffickin millions ...a peoples froms poverty stricken ...countries!
also ...delightful hows they dones be ...forced inta this ...trade ...ins a form a modern day slavery that involves ...traffickin millions ...a peoples froms poverty stricken ...countries! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ifs….yas cares so much…about peoples bein….trafficked…whys donts ya…call the number on the…businesses behind it…otherwise stop acting…likes your so…high n mighty….
Just the usual gibberish. Doesn't contribute anything to the site
Called the other day and made appointment. I thought Bebe was the only one that works there. My first time there. April greeted me and said Bebe busy. April was nice and got the job done...but I was really looking forward to meeting Bebe after all these excellent reviews. Very tight parking lot btw.
Called the other day and made appointment. I thought Bebe was the only one that works there. My first time there. April greeted me and said Bebe busy. April was nice and got the job done...but I was really looking forward to meeting Bebe after all these excellent reviews. Very tight parking lot btw. Originally Posted by davidpuddy1
The place is fairly new. Bebe was hoping to build a clientele to be able to bring some girls in. Maybe she has reached that point.

Would love to hear more about April? Review?
Would love to hear more about April? Review? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Saw April last week. Reminded me of one of the older ladies from the Puja days. She was ready to party. Will post a review soon.
Ifs….yas cares so much…about peoples bein….trafficked…whys donts ya…call the number on the…businesses behind it…otherwise stop acting…likes your so…high n mighty…. Originally Posted by Presj22
I blocked those 2 idiots months ago. This site is much less annoying now.