Farmers Daughter

I was curious if anyone connected with her since she is back from retirement and uses a new number?
She has been back UTR for awhile now. She remains super attractive, friendly, and over-the-top sensual. I am surprised to see her putting ads up (STG) because she was being extraordinarily discreet. Her return should make a lot of people happy.
I’m planning to see her tomorrow. She’s my atf Omaha-area provider, hands down
Ad seemed kind of weird like come see her and hubby fuck and watch
Anyone have a link to ad? Didn’t find it.
Blue I thought the same thing ad seemed like a invite to watch them together with popcorn lol
It was like that for a while. Now they both post as providers. She’s doing solo and seems like 3-way with her partner.
I know she is an ATF for many, so I don't want to seem like I'm bashing here, but many of those pics are at least a decade old. Also, it's been several years since she's been 30.She was 28 back in 2014. I'm not saying she's not sexy, just false advertising.
Here is an interesting thought, perhaps donations could be based on the year that photos were taken .
What girls here are not using up to date photos.....NOOOOOOOO
What girls here are not using up to date photos.....NOOOOOOOO Originally Posted by 12blue4u

I know it happens, and to a point I understand that people want to do the "car salesman shuffle". However, there's a point where bending the truth becomes an utter lie.

Case in point, one of the Des Moines gals is using some REALLY old pics. I got into the hobby in 2004, and drooled over her pics for 9 months before seeing her in March of 2004. She's still using those same pics. That means they are at least 20 years old, and she's only claiming to be 36, despite claiming to be 24 in 2004. I'm half tempted to see her again for the shits and giggles, and then call her out on it. Yes, she's the same girl, has some of the same tattoos, but added a few more.
I hear great things about her...shes HOT!!!