Encounter: Ahhhsahhh

Date: Week of 5/7 2022
Name: Asa
Phone: To be given after screening on HDS site.
Email Address: Idk, I used text msgs.
URL / Website: https://hotdreamselect.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch
Activities: All those spicy Asa specials with the juicy side dishes ( read ROS )
Hair Length and Color: auburn, somewhat long
Age: Mid ( late ?) thirties, I did not do an ID check, lol
Smoking Status: Probably smoker, but I’m not sure.
Ethnic Background: Asian , Korean to be precise
Physical Description: Asa has a top notch beautiful body with a pretty face. Keeps her abs in shape. Likes to show it off. 103 lb, 5'2 ", B cups with nips standing to attention, shaved moneymaker, I felt a toned body when touching her, but not visibly muscular. Besides pillates and yoga she must be doing a 500 kegel grips every morning for warmup and it feels. Great English skills, though not perfect.

Recommendation: Yes
Very nice....ASA is the best
I miss her
well shes still here man, you dont have to miss her, you can go see her at hds if funds allow.
One thing I always come away with from reading an Asa review, is the interest she expresses from the first minute to the last. She never loses focus on the Guy she is pleasing.

Ok, two things.. Her sinewy sexy body is constantly written about. As it should, her body is top-notch.

I remember once, a Spa girl commented on my nice body.. Or so I thought. I showed her my hard on, and said ''this is my Tire Iron, Baby''!

She countered, ''it goes well with your Michelin Man body''! Now, I knew Michelin was a Tire Company, and I struted out of there crowing like a Cock... Got home and Googled ''Michelin Man body'', and pouted for the next two days, LOL
One thing I always come away with from reading an Asa review, is the interest she expresses from the first minute to the last. She never loses focus on the Guy she is pleasing.

Ok, two things.. Her sinewy sexy body is constantly written about. As it should, her body is top-notch.

I remember once, a Spa girl commented on my nice body.. Or so I thought. I showed her my hard on, and said ''this is my Tire Iron, Baby''!

She countered, ''it goes well with your Michelin Man body''! Now, I knew Michelin was a Tire Company, and I struted out of there crowing like a Cock... Got home and Googled ''Michelin Man body'', and pouted for the next two days, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The things these girls say... I had a girl I saw yesterday tell me I looked like an ostrich.
The things these girls say... I had a girl I saw yesterday tell me I looked like an ostrich. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Maybe she has Liberty Mutual insurance?
https://goodbysilverstein.com/public...4d79494423.jpg
Title says how good she is
ASA will have you saying her name just like the subject header

I am going to spend the donation just to take her to the pool this summer.
ASA will have you saying her name just like the subject header

I am going to spend the donation just to take her to the pool this summer. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Ha. Why? You going to spend your hard earned money on just her company. She may be a sweetheart but…..that’s all you are to her. Reality check dude!!
Ha. Why? You going to spend your hard earned money on just her company. She may be a sweetheart but…..that’s all you are to her. Reality check dude!! Originally Posted by Silentbob2
Come on Bob, take it easy on Mr. Segal. He's just doing his job bumping reviews.
Come on Bob, take it easy on Mr. Segal. He's just doing his job bumping reviews. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Dude!! Crazy story.
I was in the Irving/Toyota music factory area having lunch. In my complete amazement, I saw a Stormtrooper pushing a bald dude in a wheelchair across the parking lot. The were greeted by a dude I could swear looked like Michael Knight and got into a black firebird.
I jumped out of my chair and ran to my vehicle because there was no way I was missing out on this.
To my amazement they pulled into a McDonald’s parking lot. I parked and no lie, all of a sudden a monster truck pulled up and guess who got out?? Yes, you guessed correctly. It was Ronald freaking McDonald!!
I’m playing the lottery today!!
Lmao
Dude!! Crazy story.
I was in the Irving/Toyota music factory area having lunch. In my complete amazement, I saw a Stormtrooper pushing a bald dude in a wheelchair across the parking lot. The were greeted by a dude I could swear looked like Michael Knight and got into a black firebird.
I jumped out of my chair and ran to my vehicle because there was no way I was missing out on this.
To my amazement they pulled into a McDonald’s parking lot. I parked and no lie, all of a sudden a monster truck pulled up and guess who got out?? Yes, you guessed correctly. It was Ronald freaking McDonald!!
I’m playing the lottery today!! Originally Posted by Silentbob2
Too f-ing funny!!! Now to get back on topic, have you ever sampled Asa's chrome polishing talents?