URL / Website: lovely-angel.net
City: farmers branch
State: Texas
Address: luna & 635ish
Activities: BBBJ, 69, Several positions and CIPx2
Hair Length and Color: blonde mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking hot. Pretty face, slim little body, incredible tits and an unbelievable kitty... I mean wow that thing is beautiful.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey I’m not cyberstalking you or anything so just making you aware since some people are sensitive crybabies.
Not sure what to say pete. She doesn’t speak English. I never tried to play with her in the shower so I can’t really say much on that. Because Of the language barrier it might have her confused. I don’t know, I wasn’t there. I had to say something to her several times about licking her pussy until finally I had to stick my tongue out and point to her pussy and she happily laid on her back and opened up. Later I told her k9 and she acted confused and I said doggie and she was like oh yeah ok. I felt similar about nana As you did maple she is pretty and very friendly but I don’t think we clicked. Not her fault or mine. She let me bang her and get the nut so I can’t complain much. Lovely didn’t want me to rub her clit but maple moaned when I did it. I think I found my girl in maple. When she comes back in two months hopefully the weather will cool just a tad and I can dine again.
I have known her for almost 3 years. She is playful and knows what I tell her. We have a very heated time when we get together.
I have known her for almost 3 years. She is playful and knows what I tell her. We have a very heated time when we get together. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
She's been an ATF of mine since her debut at LA. I've easily seen her about 2 dozen times. The giggling and talking back is part of her shtick, makes her that more fun.
If you can’t communicate either you gotta pull out the google translate or she will lol
She’s still at the same place? Man Why can’t the rest like lovely and nana be around there too instead of all the way near galleria
She’s still at the same place? Man Why can’t the rest like lovely and nana be around there too instead of all the way near galleria
Maple is a very good time. I have seen her a hand ful of times and I love the smirk on her face when she cums..