Happy Ending Massage for a lady

• Chc5
  • 06-04-2024, 06:59 PM
I'm nowhere near St. Louis so I have no idea where to start. I have an online female friend who lives on the west side. When I told her I got a massage last night (while visiting Tulsa) she asked if there are any places women can go to get a happy ending. I know there are, but I honestly don't know who to ask for help. So I'm asking the experts. PM is fine if you feel more comfortable.

Thank you!
My house.
I'm nowhere near St. Louis so I have no idea where to start. I have an online female friend who lives on the west side. When I told her I got a massage last night (while visiting Tulsa) she asked if there are any places women can go to get a happy ending. I know there are, but I honestly don't know who to ask for help. So I'm asking the experts. PM is fine if you feel more comfortable.

Thank you! Originally Posted by Chc5
Check for various interest groups on: www.fetlife.com
  • Chc5
  • 06-05-2024, 03:53 PM
Check for various interest groups on: www.fetlife.com Originally Posted by sage66
Thank you
There are some ladies in St Louis such as myself who are happy to see females in addition to males. Have her find someone she is interested in and the easiest way to find out is to ask.