Need help getting verified

I really need my account active and verified please help
misslolabunny,

If you will follow the steps below, you should not find it difficult to become a Verified Provider.

You already have 2 reviews here on Eccie.

Both of the reviews list your age as being under 25.

Please complete the Age Verification Process found in the Red Text below.

Biomed1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verified Provider process for ECCIE (Please Read)

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at arkansas@eccie.net (PM directly to one of the Arkansas moderators is usually faster)

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Thank you for the help
I wanted to see if you could help me I noticed that my little light on the bottom of my profile is red and others are green can you help don't know if my profile is even out there yet
I wanted to see if you could help me I noticed that my little light on the bottom of my profile is red and others are green can you help don't know if my profile is even out there yet Originally Posted by Hazel Nut
I never seen a red light, the green light means the user is online, if it's black means their offline. But your profile is out there I see it.
I sent you a PM. I'd love to give you a new review!
I wanted to see if you could help me I noticed that my little light on the bottom of my profile is red and others are green can you help don't know if my profile is even out there yet Originally Posted by Hazel Nut
Red dot means your online status is hidden. That means to everyone other than yourself, you looks as if you're not online (grey dot). It's good when you're just trying to lurk and do not want people to know when you are logged in.

To change this, go to
>User CP http://www.eccie.net/usercp.php?
>Edit Options http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editoptions
>Use Invisible Mode (uncheck the box to show your online status...green dot)