For the Ladies...Valentines Gift

Ok ladies, give me some ideas... What might be on your gift list that your regulars might pick from as a token of our affection for you...
A pet kitty cat! Who doesn't enjoy feline company? I prefer short haired cats because longhaired cats shed too much and its easy to get cat shit all over their fur. If that is too much, I suggest a stuffed animal cat, like Hello Kitty, Garfield, Stimpy, Doraemon, or maybe the Cheshire Cat if she likes to party like Alice.
While I know chocolates are pretty standard, I don't eat sweets. So for me things like candles, lotion or bubble bath are perfect.
The Money a hobbyist pays them is not enough?

Man.. I hope you are just looking for ideas for the wife or SO...... Although I know you have one special lady that treats you much better than others....

I need phrase this so you know it's the subject and not You I'm discussing so you don't go all chop chop on me....

Assuming a hobbyist has a normal "Client Provider" Relationship where you book an hour.... see her for an hour..... and leave.....

Why would a hobbyist consider a gift for her?

How many of us make $3000 in a couple of days working 5-6 hours a day?

And the concept of a "Valentines" Gift for a Provider is something I truly do not understand......

Isn't Valentines Day meant as a "celebration of love".

Sorry AustinKboy...... This isn't about you but this is one of just a couple of subjects that gets me worked up......

Now.... Assuming you have progressed from a normal client/provider relationship into something more where love and romance are a part of your "relationship"... then... whatever.....

I have bought gifts on very rare occasions for providers. Less than the fingers on my hands....

In each case it was a VERY SPECIAL lady that spent a lot of social as well as BCD time with me and there was never a charge for the social time and BCD time was greatly discounted as well.....

In other words.... what WAS a professional relationship... had progressed into something else and although money remained a part of the equation..... Love never did......

But Caring did....... I will admit to coming to care for/about a handful of Providers.....

So Birthdays or Christmas maybe..... But Valentines day?

What a wussy thing to do..... (not you kboy!)

Not that you are a wuss..... Uncock that foot and put your hands back in your pockets please..... I know you have a lady that spends much more then the time you pay for with you...

But if I plop $250-$300 down for an an hour and what I get is an hour.... Tips and Gifts will not be forthcoming.....

There are probably 3 or 4 ladies that I will have spent more time with BCD by the 14th of February than a lot of other do all year long and there is not a one of them in the bunch I would consider buying a Valentines day gift for.... Birthday maybe.... There were 2 girls I bought Christmas presents for.

Maybe Valentines Day has less of a romantic meaning to some than it does to me ......

For me there would have to be some additional special attraction/attention going on.....

One of the biggest problems in Provider/client Relationships is the inability to "detach" after the session.....

Guys... .These ladies fuck you for your money.....

If you've got cash... your getting laid...... Yes some are selective but there is always someone to take your money.....

Keep that in mind when Cupid sticks an arrow in your ass!
I like to give flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. Then I feed her the strawberriers in bed as i tease her with a rose by running it slowly all over her body.Than the fun begins. Gift giving is fun, it does not have to be big.Hell I've given 6 different provide paddles that I've made as gifts. I used it on them first before i give it to them.
I need phrase this so you know it's the subject and not You I'm discussing so you don't go all chop chop on me.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You did warn me about your pet peeves... I am not going "chop chop" on you or anyone else. I am just looking for some fresh ideas, other than the usual gift certificates for Victoria's Secret, not that I am saying that is bad. I also said ...token of affection... and didn't say that I or anyone else should spend a week's paycheck. Although, if that is what the lady is expecting, better find out before you waste your money on a cheap ass gift!
gift cards are great!!
also candles and lotions...chocolate covered strawberries...a bottle of Grey Goose
What Ms. Dallas said
also look at a gal's gift page and get her something special off there
also look at a gal's gift page and get her something special off there Originally Posted by DallasRain
Absolutely guys..... It's available all year long with some of them...... Right after checking the rates.... Go see what else they want and sometimes expect........

Then read her reviews to see what she is getting tipped.....

While your at the mall get two of everything so when you see your DR or Lawyer you have something for them as well....
Bath and body works is a wonderland of ideas. Candles, lotions (Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite), body sprays, salt and sugar scrubs, fragrant infused socks.........
WTF Whispers?

Seriously, some may really want to know.

Just because you don't, doesn't mean you have to bash the whole thing.

So, don't buy a lady anything. No one expects you to.
some of us don't look at the ladies as just a commodity to rent for an hr. we like them like to surprise them with small token of appreciation. if $5 or $10 is to much for you then your loss.
Staying on topic....

I have one fav of mine who is out of the country at the moment. I would take her for some drinks or dinner.......

sixx
Staying on topic....

I have one fav of mine but is out of the country at the moment. I would take her for some drinks or dinner.......

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx has the right idea, although maybe it's drinks AND dinner? Downside, you can only do one at a time, or maybe...?