Large pussy lips... it's a thing

Well...interested in finding, looking for providers with large pussy lips...care to share? If you know of one please mention. If you are one please raise your hand 😜 And if so inclined please post a pic to admire, thank you.

Also would love to hear if they give you more pleasure...if any of you have or would have them reduced?... anyway, any and all info is desired 😁
More surface area creates more opportunities for pleasure. This is just a fun little theory which I have no way of proving. Coincidentally, I happen to be multi-orgasmic...
I prefer the one on the left myself.

And there's a reason they call it dining at the Y!

Countdown until DallasRain posts her mud flaps UITB, yet again ...
I personally think there is a difference between large pussy lips and roast beef looking lips.
Lol chicago boy...not sure if thats a compliment or not...but thanks anyways baby....I just like to have fun here and not create drama.

And yes I have rather large ones...check my showcase
I personally think there is a difference between large pussy lips and roast beef looking lips. Originally Posted by tntangie
That's OK, I love them all.
Countdown until DallasRain posts her mud flaps UITB, yet again ... Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Lol chicago boy...not sure if thats a compliment or not...but thancks anyways baby.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Free advertising.
Well guess it is. Lol
Thanks hon!!
Hey I never have a bad thing to say on here and I never create drama and I am always offering help here...... So I guess I am due some free advertising..lol

Op. Also check out SeekingP
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2017, 12:13 PM
The more fajita, the better! I'm a fan of the meaty treat
Brandofan,

Dude I love the picture. If they can't figure it out from that picture then they need to retire, find another hobby. Ladies I love roast beef big lips, and huge clits!!! Never experienced a bullet looking clip, hope I get to before I leave earth. I can't agree more with Lena, go girl!
I am a connoisseur of DATY, my ex wife trained me for like 6 mos every night to do it the way she liked it until i mastered it. While it might be funny as hell or imbarassing I'm glad she forced this on me, not one lady has complained about my oral delities.
As a connaseur of DATY I hate big floppy labia lips that look like she gave birth to Stwie Griffin. much like the uncircumcised penis, too many icky things are found in the folds such as toilet paper, white thick yeasty goo, loose hairs, jimmy hoffa, pyramider's taint collection, etc. Those lips get in the way.
As a connaseur of DATY I hate big floppy labia lips that look like she gave birth to Stwie Griffin. much like the uncircumcised penis, too many icky things are found in the folds such as toilet paper, white thick yeasty goo, loose hairs, jimmy hoffa, pyramider's taint collection, etc. Those lips get in the way. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Ohhh, dude! Why you gotta ruin it for the rest of us?

LOL, I am so nonplussed!
Lol. Ewwwww

This lady with larger lips knows how to keep them clean
The Very best kind of pussy lips? Everybody knows that.....

The one's my Tongue is buried in!