WHITE HOUSE CLOSED TO PUBLIC; BUT OBAMA'S TAKE MORE THAN ONE VACATION EVERY MONTH..............

A Democrat President goes on vacation?! Cue up right-wing indignation! Originally posted by Saytownfinest

A Democrat President goes on vacation?! Cue up right-wing indignation!

A President on vacation still has meetings, still has daily briefings, still has the codes for the nuclear football. It's not like he unplugs and disappears into the woods for a period of weeks.
----
I mean...

Were you just as indignant when Bush took a month off immediately before 9/11? You don't refute your own argument. First you say that all presidents have meetings and stuff but then you complain that Bush had time off (wasn't he having meetins and stuff too). Of course we also know that Obama doesn't have meetings with his military commanders, members of Congress even when he is at home.
Brought over by me so I could comment.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A Democrat President goes on vacation?! Cue up right-wing indignation!
Posted by Munchie incorrectly saying that I said it.

So you see, Munchie lied and should retract. I would say withdraw the comment but Whatzup would have some gay remark to make in order to hide his orientation.
From Yahoo webpage:

"Speaking on a radio program, Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, ripped into President Obama for sending his daughters, Sasha and Malia, on a vacation while the federal government is being squeezed by the so-called sequester."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/r...-politics.html

All right, time to 'fess up! Which one of you Far Right Wing-Nuts is Representative King?