URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite drive
Activities: FUHA, HJ, FS not to completion
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 6'0, 150 lbs give or take. Very well proportioned. Shaved where it counts. Plump succulent lips on both the top and bottom. A thick plump ass that I would dive into given the opportunity.

Whether you are playing or not, I have never been bored at this club. It has your typical range of dancers, though I don't think any go to the 9-10 level for most of the world, but for me they are up there. Personality wise, with a few exceptions, the girls are always pleasant and more than eager to please. Don't get me wrong, we all know what they are after, but they know what a lot of us are after and are willing to play the scene out and make us feel like they want it. WHen I walked in, I was enjoying the view and J***came up to me. She is my go to girl if, and she is for me perfectly proportioned with a grabable ass and a hefty set on too. She was my first dancer at the VIP there as well years ago. She has some staying power. She either doesn't or pretends not to speak English, like several of the girls here, but the message is clearly coming across. This time she was my first dance, and normally I would finish there but I had a bit more time so I planned to come back to her to close out my time with a sufficient explosion of fun. My second dance, I don't recall the name, but the girl was stacked. She was roughly 5'4' with a natural set of Ds and an ass that wouldn't quit. I had not seen her before, but like J**she was ready to go, and go me primed to finish with J*** I actually think I might of offended her at that point, but I tried to make it up for her by paying triple for the dance. If I hadn't already planned to finish with _J** who I have been moving towards a fuller dance experience with, and was always wet and ready, I would have certainly let this girl practice her vocal happy ending skills that she was anxiously trying to provide me a sample of. The preview was great.
Recommendation: Yes
is this place safe for white bread?
What's the name of this place
I go pretty often. Perfectly safe
Go during the day.
I have been there during the day (white bread here) and usually have fun. Only one issue and it was just a girl was rushing.