Ostrich Republicans...

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...rump-mentioned

how purposely blind can a group of people be? I can understand a Procrustean bid to try and make it seem like Trump was not engaging in tit-for-tat, but to say Biden was NOT mentioned at all?

this cult worship is great!
another chung thread
you guys are delusional...
Is this another "Biden is going to lose butthurt thread"?
Is this another "Biden is going to lose butthurt thread"? Originally Posted by gnadfly
no. it another trumpers have their heads up their ass.thread your post confirms that. careful while yo are bent over like that
the upton sinclair quote is rich

trying to apply that to conservatives?

how purposely blind can a group of people be? I can understand a Procrustean bid to try and make it seem like Trump was not engaging in tit-for-tat, but to say Biden was NOT mentioned at all?

this cult worship is great! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree with you.
  • Tiny
  • 10-02-2019, 07:00 AM

this cult worship is great! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This makes more sense if you explain it in terms of tribes instead of cults. You've got your Republican Tribe and your Democrat Tribe. Members of the tribe are united by real or imagined existentialist threats. By "existentialist", I mean things that threaten your livelihood or your way of life or your fundamental beliefs. Eccieuser gives a good example:

If Elizabeth Warren and like minded Congressmen are elected and stay in power, a lot of people in my community will lose their jobs. Most people in America will be worse off, and many realize that.

For the Republican Tribe, add issues like abortion and gun rights. I'm not sure where in his heart of hearts Trump stands on these issues. Perhaps closer to the leaders of the Democrat Tribe than to his own followers. But it doesn't matter. If you believe millions of babies will be sacrificed and your only means of defending your family will be taken away from you, you're going to vote for Trump. You're going to defend the leader of your tribe come what may, even to the point of denying what obviously happened.

You can blame some of this on the extreme progressives in the Democratic Tribe. They've pulled Joe Biden to the left and eliminated people like Hickenlooper from consideration. So the Democratic Party is left with candidates and policies that many of us are scared as hell of.
^^ Sad be very true ^^
Eccieuser gives a good example:

Originally Posted by Tiny
On that I have to give credit to eccieuser9500.