Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

On impeachment eve, Trump repeats the crime

As the Rules Committee moved to the floor an impeachment article alleging Trump had abused his office by soliciting foreign help for his reelection campaign, Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, boasted to CNN that Trump is “very supportive” of Giuliani’s ongoing efforts to dig up political dirt in Ukraine that would help with Trump’s reelection campaign.

There’s no bottom for that fat lying bastard and his party.
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 10:07 AM
Enjoy the " 'peachment" j666
The issue of the House fantasies will be resolved shortly.
On impeachment eve, Trump repeats the crime

As the Rules Committee moved to the floor an impeachment article alleging Trump had abused his office by soliciting foreign help for his reelection campaign, Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, boasted to CNN that Trump is “very supportive” of Giuliani’s ongoing efforts to dig up political dirt in Ukraine that would help with Trump’s reelection campaign.

There’s no bottom for that fat lying bastard and his party. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

i like parties ...

Collins stutters in first three minutes of speech. Loser.
Collins stutters in first three minutes of speech. Loser. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

is that an "expert" opinion or are you guessing?

BAHHAHHAHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 10:33 AM
Collins stutters in first three minutes of speech. Loser. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Stuttering is a speech pathology problem.

Typical DPST - criticize the delivery - not the content and issues.

Thank you for your usual well reasoned nuclear attack on Conservatives, 9500 turkeys.
you and Eric Swalwell can plan your nuclear assault on America from Mom's basement.
That about says it all. You aren't sure he committed a crime but you are sure he is guilty. If you are in fact an American citizen, you are what's wrong with this country. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Nailed it!
Viva la Whistleblower! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why don't you call that creepy little weasel Ciaramella out so y'all can salute him publicly and properly?

Is he publicity shy or just a fucking coward like you?
Why don't you call that creepy little weasel Ciaramella out Originally Posted by lustylad
I would love that!

let's trade.. you get Ciaramella, I get Bolton!

you won't do it.. that would be like me trading Marv Throneberry for Hank Aaron.
I would love that!

let's trade.. you get Ciaramella, I get Bolton!

you won't do it.. that would be like me trading Marv Throneberry for Hank Aaron. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i'll take Bob Uecker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tbQt31aX4

BAHHAHHAAAA
God Damn, Ron Cey?

I have not heard that name since 1974...
is that an "expert" opinion or are you guessing?

BAHHAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's a fact he stuttered. It's my opinion he's a loser.

God Damn, Ron Cey?

I have not heard that name since 1974... Originally Posted by Chung Tran

couldn't find the one with Boog Powell where they were talking stats .. he tells Boog he had 70 RBI's! Boog says that's pretty good for a season. Uecker says "Uh .. that's lifetime"

Boog just looks at him.

It's a fact he stuttered. It's my opinion he's a loser.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
Boog Powell? you're killing me, LOL..

Baseball doesn't generate guys like this anymore.. we get egotistical turds like Alex Rodriguez today.
Boog Powell? you're killing me, LOL..

Baseball doesn't generate guys like this anymore.. we get egotistical overrated overpaid turds like Alex Rodriguez today. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

ftfy