Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

• WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 11:39 AM

Trump is trying to force one. democrats are trying to hold a fake impeachment hearing without due process.

twice Democrats refused to open the impeachment process. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They are investigating whether there are grounds to impeach. If so, then they will vote to impeach or not.

Think of it as the Left's version of your favorite investigation of all time....Benghazi.
They are investigating whether there are grounds to impeach. If so, then they will vote to impeach or not.

Think of it as the Left's version of your favorite investigation of all time....Benghazi.
Originally Posted by WTF
They aren't investigating shit. They just proclaim Trump should be impeached. They've been talking about impeaching Trump since day one. The Democrats are nothing but a bunch of lawless little babies.
They are investigating whether there are grounds to impeach. If so, then they will vote to impeach or not. Originally Posted by WTF
We're not talking about an impeachment vote, ya dum dum. We're talking about a vote to authorize the investigation/inquiry. Without such authorization, the White House has no reason (legal, political or practical) to cooperate.
We're not talking about an impeachment vote, ya dum dum. We're talking about a vote to authorize the investigation/inquiry. Without such authorization, the White House has no reason (legal, political or practical) to cooperate. Originally Posted by lustylad

you mean it appears Professor Parliamentary Procedure didn't know that? Priceless!!

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
I’m wondering what has the trump party in such a panic,

Might be...the Senate intelligence committee has agreed that it was actually Russia who helped elect the fat lying bastard.

Might be...more and more leaks and Whistleblowers are coming forward.

Might be...the historic swing in the polls in favor of impeachment.

Might be... he just opened the door for Turkey to attack the Kurds.

Might be... he abandoned the only people who we could trust to watch our backs. What a disgraceful day for the country.

But the devoted members of the party grow more frustrated daily. Their loyalty to the fat lying bastard is cult like.
Be careful, don’t let a mad man lead you down a dark road.

Might be...the Senate intelligence committee has agreed that it was actually Russia who helped elect the fat lying bastard.

Might be... he abandoned the only people who we could trust to watch our backs. What a disgraceful day for the country.

But the devoted members of the party grow more frustrated daily. Their loyalty to the fat lying bastard is cult like.
Be careful, don’t let a mad man lead you down a dark road. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

I'm wondering why you thinck the trump party in such a panic.

thank you valued thincker.

Be careful, don’t let a mad man lead you down a dark road. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

More like a mad women. That's why Hillary Clinton lost, lol.
Read it and weep trump party

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why would I read it and weep. I'm all for the vote by the house to initiate an Impeachment Inquiry and actually follow through.

And if they play partisan politics, then I'm all for the vote to impeach and give the Senate the goal to investigate and decide on conviction. The left seems to be slow walking taking all this "guaranteed" impeachment information to actual task.

Bring it on rather than continue to play the "pussy games".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The results of that Poll is from Liberals who are like you ignorant of the Law, so naturally these dummies will be in favor of impeachment. But since they don't make the decision to impeach or not to impeach the poll has no value.
Gulliani is the new McCarthy, waiving his cell phone on FOX every night.. "look what I got"! he says the "deep state" will not talk about the shit he has uncovered.

the charges leveled at the Bidens is enormous, way more than Trump is accused of. seems to me that if Biden is innocent, he has enough to sue Gulliani based on what Gulliani said out loud tonight on Hannity.

if just half of it is true, the Federal Government needs one of those "every 20 years" revolutions Jefferson wrote about.
Yes, the charges leveled at the Bidens are enormous and admitted on Youtube. Quid Pro Joe's proclamation that Trump should be impeached today is, in my mind, evidence that the Dims have already told Joe that it's over for him and he needs to be a team player for any semblance of a legacy and possible position in a Dim administration.

At this point, Joe will be lucky to get an "eccie ambassador" position.

Time for the Republicans to circle the wagons. President Kong isn't going to quit. He can't. The Trump name would be shit if he did and he's got too much ego. If the Red Wall doesn't hold the Republican party is over.

13 months to go. I would be surprised the Dims are making this 11th hour effort but their primary field is so weak. 4 more months and it's immaterial.
Gulliani is the new McCarthy, waiving his cell phone on FOX every night.. "look what I got"! he says the "deep state" will not talk about the shit he has uncovered.

the charges leveled at the Bidens is enormous, way more than Trump is accused of. seems to me that if Biden is innocent, he has enough to sue Gulliani based on what Gulliani said out loud tonight on Hannity.

if just half of it is true, the Federal Government needs one of those "every 20 years" revolutions Jefferson wrote about. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nancy "Pills" Pelosi is the new Joseph McCarthy. She's starting an inquiry where the President cannot question the witness, confront the witness, and present his own evidence. Due, process, like during the Red Scare, is out the window. Pills has even said that she wants to see Trump in Prison. She didn't even sanction Schitt when he presented false statements against Trump.

When did you come into the country Chang? I don't think you know who McCarthy was.
Yes, the charges leveled at the Bidens are enormous and admitted on Youtube. Quid Pro Joe's proclamation that Trump should be impeached today is, in my mind, evidence that the Dims have already told Joe that it's over for him and he needs to be a team player for any semblance of a legacy and possible position in a Dim administration.

At this point, Joe will be lucky to get an "eccie ambassador" position.

Time for the Republicans to circle the wagons. President Kong isn't going to quit. He can't. The Trump name would be shit if he did and he's got too much ego. If the Red Wall doesn't hold the Republican party is over.

13 months to go. I would be surprised the Dims are making this 11th hour effort but their primary field is so weak. 4 more months and it's immaterial. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You could be right. I've had a few people in my private life tell me this whole Ukraine issue isn't nearly about Trump as it is about getting Biden out of the race all together. Then they can usher in Hillary Clinton again. I have my doubts about them impeaching Trump they know they can't so all these so called scandals, Russian Collusion, Billy Bush locker room talk, Stormy Daniels, Kavenaugh, and this Ukraine bullshit is about generating negative public opinion against Trump. If they really wanted to impeach Trump and if they really had just cause it would have already happened. None of this shit is real it's nothing but political bullshit.
Schitty is the new McCarthy, waiving his reams of blank paper every night for three years on MSNBC and CNN ... "look what I got"! he says he has proof of Russian collusion.

if just half of it is true, the Federal Government needs one of those "every 20 years" revolutions Jefferson wrote about.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
FTFY phony-ass.