What do guys prefer? Gilfs? Mature? Milfs? Coeds?

• R.M.
  • 04-02-2024, 07:43 AM
GILF here...60 is the new 40 lol .

Looking hot. Sexy pants. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Point Blur_Apr012024_225925.jpg
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 08:34 AM
I like younger men, 30's....they can get the job done. Older men are not able to perform as well. Originally Posted by Busty
are you sure about that..
Coed, Milf and Mature. It's not that I would smash anything and everything but I do stay in shape. Being a yogi, maintaining active plus having a decent diet keeps my sex drive up there.
Busty - I would enjoy showing you what a 48 year old can do ….
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2024, 10:57 AM
I heard a tale of some old guy on Dallas that use to pile drive the hookers, he was a beast in bed.
My focus is Coed.
But with several milf and mature on my list. Even 1 or 2 gilf.
I've just realized that I lost my focus. LOL
I don't discriminate, I love them all. I do draw the line at geriatrics, or if she needs mobility assistance.
Sure it is going to settle what's less desirable in the hobby and mostly desired by the paying clients, are you just going to ignore the data? Since service and passion is at top of your list, would you choose a gilf over a coed if they offered the same level of service?

I've heard for years how granny pussy is a thing, it's a thing alright, so is 400lbs pussy, someone will pay for it. I believe that the elderly guys prefer the gilf market since they have more in common, the $ is still green and everybody wins. Originally Posted by BLM69
Even though 2 ladies may provide very similar service, no 2 ladies provide the exact same level of service. I would need to know more about them and what personality they project. I would never make a choice solely based on age.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Even though 2 ladies may provide very similar service, no 2 ladies provide the exact same level of service. I would need to know more about them and what personality they project. I would never make a choice solely based on age. Originally Posted by NordicJag
indeed.
u know a date is gonna suck when she won't even give you a hug, never mind a kiss. now i just spot em 40 bucks for gas $ and send 'em on their way. trying to rescue good from bad is totally pointless, i've learned. better just to cut your losses quickly..
  • Busty
  • 04-02-2024, 03:15 PM
are you sure about that.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I don't like the one & done, women want their fun as well.....some of us

Busty - I would enjoy showing you what a 48 year old can do …. Originally Posted by Snafu75
Some of us hate quickies, I do.
my point is WE ALL HAVE PREFERENCES for many different reasons
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 03:52 PM
I don't like the one & done, women want their fun as well.....some of us

Some of us hate quickies, I do.
my point is WE ALL HAVE PREFERENCES for many different reasons Originally Posted by Busty
good recovery..

she can spin with the best of em..
  • Busty
  • 04-02-2024, 04:34 PM
that wasn't a recovery, Facts are some men are not physically able to do TWO rounds in a short span, age factors into the preference. Younger men bounce back quicker and are physically able to do more. Talking about the average 30's male. If a older gentleman takes a blue pill there is no guarantee he can physically go the mile.

The very reason quick visits aren't offered, we have a preference
Some of us hate quickies, I do. Originally Posted by Busty
I prefer MILFs & GILFs. They know what they want sexually. Not to mention they are more likely to much more open to try or do different things in and out of the bedroom.
I prefer men over 35. But hey to each their own.