Bossier city dry night tonight ...

Where is everyone at tonight ?
This hasn’t been a good week for many of us. Saw a post earlier, the lady said she wasn’t visiting Shreveport again. To be honest we’re all broke, overwhelmed, over worked and stressed. Inflation has all but killed the hobby, we’ve reached a critical crossroads to where it’s no longer financially feasible for either party. As Paul Harvey would say that’s the rest of the story.
This hasn’t been a good week for many of us. Saw a post earlier, the lady said she wasn’t visiting Shreveport again. To be honest we’re all broke, overwhelmed, over worked and stressed. Inflation has all but killed the hobby, we’ve reached a critical crossroads to where it’s no longer financially feasible for either party. As Paul Harvey would say that’s the rest of the story. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
That is why these ladies need to come down to Toledo bend on the weekends the Driftwood is now open. they can set up shop like the old days on fishing tournament weekends. Ladies used to fly into the airstrip in Zwolle on Friday night and fly out on Sunday with a full purse.
I’m familiar with the story’s of Ethel and the driftwood lounge. I’m just a pup and that was before my time, but the legend remains. I met a lady at driftwood last year sometime, met her of stg. She was advertising the area, seemed to be familiar with the place. During fishing tournaments the area is a happening place although Cypress Bend has taken the place for the rollers. It has a golf resort. I’ve often thought about asking the SE Texas girls to ride up but most haven’t got the slightest idea where any of that is.
If y’all would like to hear the story, let me know where would be the appropriate place to post.
If y’all would like to hear the story, let me know where would be the appropriate place to post. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Man we love a good story. I'm not old enough to have actually ever participated and them said events however I do know the young lady that was coming back and forth the Driftwood last year. But I love sitting at the local bars and listening to the old people talk about how plane loads of women from out of town would fly in be bussed over for the weekend.
Story’s in ML