URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/odess...e/382806218825
City: Odessa
State: Texas
Address: Hotel on Business 20 West of Faudree
Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Jet black, long to her ass, wig
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pics in ad are accurate and her. 5'6", mixed Latina/Black, slim thick, bit of a mommy bod, but my kinda woman, MM DD's, sweet phat ass, a few tats but not distracting, was fresh out of the shower when I arrived in nothing but a sexy black thong, shaved kitty that's tight..Tight...TIGHT!
Recommendation: Hell Yes!
Very damn good review! Sure glad you got to enjoy such an outstanding young lady! I hope once you enjoy her a few more times you encourage her to take a trip north to visit Lubbock and Amarillo! Well done!
Thank you sir! I’ll certainly mention to her that there are fellas in Lubbock and Amarillo that would like to enjoy her company.
Saw Jae again tonight, it just keeps getting better.

ama,

Talked to her about Lubbock & Amarillo and she’s definitely open to making the trip to both. We also talked again about her joining here. She definitely knows she needs to get back on a site, and seems this place is her top choice. Unfortunately we didn’t get around to it tonight. Hopefully soon
I just hit her up right now bout to see a time
Send me a dm of your name is she remember I can tell her u sent me maybe get a discount next time
Cool…treat her right, she’ll treat you better.

It’s all good dude, go enjoy your time with her. I don’t need anymore discounts than I’m already getting LOL. J/K
I just mentioned u she remembers so we good to go, fingers crossed
Yea, she just texted me, so definitely good to go. No need for fingers crossed, you’ll definitely have fun. She’s one of the coolest chics I’ve met in the game.
I’ll get with you when I get a chance I’ve been takeing a lot of chances on listcrawler and so far I’ve had good luck haven’t made any post on it. Went a little old there for a moment and spent all my bonus 😂😂😂😞
She’s currently working on getting verified on here as we speak.