gtqhsoon serts up fake dates and never follows through!!

Hey everyone so GTQHSOON set up a 3hr with me gave me his hotel and address had me all the way there and quit answering his phone and would not text me back! Was texting all the way up until I had got there. i was very furious, so then the next night he set up another date apologizing like crazy and wanted to make it up to me and was gonna do 6hrs to make up for the night before due to 'family emergency' well long story short did the exact same thing!!! so this guy is a phony!!! just to pre warn all you ladies!!
Yes he is has done this to me before lol....And probably others lesson learned here! He is supposedly in a wheelchair too and all this other crap..LOL......
thats messed up. sorry to hear this ladies.
He is known for this and only preys on those in chat. Always best to ignore him. Use search and you will find many others he has done this with. Not sure if you screened him because I am sure he does not have any references. Stay safe!
I would be very interested in how he passes screening to be able to do this to so many ladies.

Does he provide provider refs? A little more details on how he is able to book these dates you make it a little easier for ladies to keep a look out for this guy.
Sorry to hear this Ladies, some guys need to have their Hobby Licenses revoked.
#irony
Hey everyone so GTQHSOON set up a 3hr with me gave me his hotel and address had me all the way there and quit answering his phone and would not text me back! Was texting all the way up until I had got there. i was very furious, so then the next night he set up another date apologizing like crazy and wanted to make it up to me and was gonna do 6hrs to make up for the night before due to 'family emergency' well long story short did the exact same thing!!! so this guy is a phony!!! just to pre warn all you ladies!! Originally Posted by Snow Kitten
Is GTQHSOON on P411
This is a lie- she tried to set up unsafe services and I declined to see her. Period
This is a lie- she tried to set up unsafe services and I declined to see her. Period Originally Posted by gtqhsoon

I did a search on your handle and some not so nice things popped up.

So are these ladies lying too? LOL
This is a lie- she tried to set up unsafe services and I declined to see her. Period Originally Posted by gtqhsoon
She tried to set up unsafe services? That shit's too funny!!....lmao

What will you say next? Her incall was dirty, her hygiene is poor and she has a small penis??

And you've been a lurking member here for 2 years and this is your very first post? Dumb, real dumb...Shoulda kept your mouth shut, now everything you do and say will look (and deserves to) worse for you.
Yeah...I agree manslut and this guy has done it to more than one girl.
I will give a $20 to all the girls who have been served by this guy, especially if i have seen you, but you have to kiss the purple dinosaur to collect!
I know Snow, she is an honest provider, dude, wtf man! she would not 'setup unsafe services'. she is GTG. chill the fuck out!
Girls, PM me to collect!

P.S. If you collect at lunch time, i will include an in&out cheeseburger for you! Nourish my providers! I love you all!
I guess he doesn't think providers are smart and actually care enough to alert each other when a douche bag shows up on the hobby scene.

Snow Kitten has a good rep on here and he was dumb enough to think people would believe him over her.

Like I said, more than one provider has complained about this guy.