Providing w/ this weather

How do you do it?

I'm driving from Houston next week and I'm a bit nervous about snow/ice on the roads and if it'll be worth providing due to the weather. Lol Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your day loves!
Yes. Wait until it passes.

Once it passes, with a rocken body like that, you will do very well here in Dallas.
any remaining ice/snow will be gone this afternoon... sunshine and moderate temperatures all next week.. bring your rocking body up here..

You guys are so sweet!
And think of all the pent-up demand!
For the future:

I used UBER one night for an outcall to a favorite client ;-) Very affordable, and great drivers with safe cars! Didn't want to risk an accident in my little junker :-(
  • ktiix
  • 03-06-2015, 06:27 PM
For the future:

I used UBER one night for an outcall to a favorite client ;-) Very affordable, and great drivers with safe cars! Didn't want to risk an accident in my little junker :-( Originally Posted by DallasBella
Uber is great, I have so many of their numbers in my phone. I can get a ride in about 3 minutes and be at my destination before a normal cab is even at my position.
Funny enough, I was thinking of uber for a dinner date I have scheduled... But, not necessarily because of the weather, lol I just wanted us both to be able to have a drink or two without worrying about making it back to the hotel safely.