Poker fan

How many out there are as excited as I am the they have poker clubs legal now in houston?
It seems there is still a lot of questions on just how legal they are. Have you been to any yet? Any recommendations?

Perfect....
100% legal.
House takes no rake
Ooooh, this makes me happy!!
But you have to pay hourly for your chair
Always gotta be someone....

What IS the hourly rate for the chair anyways? I actually have no idea cause I dont play poker.. I play PokeHer.
At the old Moes steakhouse -

https://www.postoakpokerclub.com/
Always gotta be someone....

What IS the hourly rate for the chair anyways? I actually have no idea cause I dont play poker.. I play PokeHer. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I cant remember exactly 7 something I think
100% legal.
House takes no rake Originally Posted by Slitlikr
To my understanding its set up like a private club basically and thats how they collect profit but I could be wrong
I play a lot of poker in and around town. For the player the new "legal" rooms is a much better deal in the long run. I have played at Mint Poker down south several times. Although not perfect it is a good place to play. Post Oak Poker Club is very nice with great food from what I have heard. More of these will be opening in the near future.
I am going to check out the Post Oak Poker Club but at $150 a month and $7.50 an hour you are stuck pretty good even before the first hand is dealt. I expect the place to be raided and charged a few times before everything is decided. And yes there are LOTS of poker rooms in Houston if you know the right people.
At the old Moes steakhouse -

https://www.postoakpokerclub.com/ Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Yes the owner is awesome
It's who you blow.. I mean know lol... sometimes I miss vegas now I don't have..
IMHO they will close for financial reason before the legal issues are decided. Their income per table is set at $150 per hour and that will barely cover the labor. The real estate in that area is the most expensive in town. I just don't see them generating the income to meet their fixed cost plus labor.