URL / Website: -
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Baker
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny. Not much of an ass. B cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes I saw her not long ago. Shes really going downhill. Maybe*********Staff edit...SMI just the lifestyle? She has definatly aged and lost weight and looks more like in her 50s now. Teeth are starting to get discolored to
Sad to hear. She used to be top shelf.
Yep. Exactly what I thought. I was hoping for better.
  • rfl
  • 08-17-2018, 12:59 PM
I’ve been seeing SJ for years. I am a regular and know that she has gone through a lot in the past month or so. Her house burned down and she lost a cat that was very dear to her heart. Stress can do that. She has always been accommodating to me and very light spirited. I do not envision her********as I have seen others that unfortunately ***************. She is trying to pick up the pieces right now and with a little help from the Eccie community and friends she will get through this hardship. She is extremely sexy to me and always cordial no matter the situation....Still a very beautiful lady, has a rockin body, and still my ATF

staff edit....SMI
I agree with Harry. Have seen her numerous times.
I agree with Harry. She’s always extremely accommodating and our sessions just seem to get better.
Back to SJ, she really enjoys providing, and has great skills, always a good time.
Originally Posted by rfl
+1 rfl

Mila Moore being at the top of that list imo

I think SJ is sweet and know she has had trouble. I don't think her pics are misleading. They don't show her face. Don't see how she could have lost any more weight than in her pics since she doesn't have any weight to speak of.

I saw her (not in a session) after her house fire incident (prolly a month ago) and I thought she was pleasant and that her pics accurately represent her. That said, she is not exactly my type but neither does she have GPS so I have considered her from time to time, just never dove in. Mostly cause an ole Eskimo buddy already gave me the scoop.

Pro
For me, the closest in BR to top shelf is Kelly1000. Not trying to hijack the thread. Just my contribution for those looking for a staple that's top shelf in BR. To me, the only thing missing from her menu is DFK.
Sad to hear. She used to be top shelf. Originally Posted by coltsmith