uncovered FS

Newbie question: What percent of providers will do uncovered FS? What percent of clients do it? Guys, gals, your thought appreciated.
  • IQ160
  • 08-15-2019, 03:04 PM
A). This question should have been asked in private, as many providers frown on this question.
B). You’ll probably be blackballed by some providers for even breaching the question.
C). Your odds are higher in the Dallas/Fort Worth area than KC, but there are some that will provide this service for a small increase in rate or will do an “oops, I forgot to put a cover on”, but they’ll never admit it.

Good luck in your quest....
Newbie question: What percent of providers will do uncovered FS? What percent of clients do it? Guys, gals, your thought appreciated. Originally Posted by Samdouglas
I don't know who or what you are.
My prediction..you aren't going to be around long. BUT enjoy your mission while you have the opportunity.
I don't know who or what you are.
My prediction..you aren't going to be around long. BUT enjoy your mission while you have the opportunity. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Oh my..
Who you are or what you are doing.

Storms were pretty rough last night.

OXOXXX
Savannah Moon
Think he needs a spanking
Actually, he may just be curious and wanting to start a discussion, versus asking where he can find someone to do it with. Just sayin.....
Think he needs a spanking Originally Posted by Tennesseestud
I most certainly need a SPANKING.
He, IDK , he may need titty clamps.
Or a SPANKING.
Or BOTH.
LOL.. Just kidding.
Savannah you can spank me anytime
Savannah you can spank me anytime Originally Posted by Truckman1
YES!!
As long as you reciprocate and NO CLOTHES Required Policy!!
You can rip them off me
Newbie question: What percent of providers will do uncovered FS? What percent of clients do it? Guys, gals, your thought appreciated. Originally Posted by Samdouglas
Don't you know; no one does that anymore.
I need a spankn..
In the "Nam" we'd mark this as "newbie talk" and move on. Just don't know no better!

True Dallas ft worth has a horrible reputation for it and thats why not many women traveling there
A). This question should have been asked in private, as many providers frown on this question.
B). You’ll probably be blackballed by some providers for even breaching the question.
C). Your odds are higher in the Dallas/Fort Worth area than KC, but there are some that will provide this service for a small increase in rate or will do an “oops, I forgot to put a cover on”, but they’ll never admit it.

Good luck in your quest.... Originally Posted by IQ160
In the "Nam" we'd mark this as "newbie talk" and move on. Just don't know no better! Originally Posted by dumars
In Asia the military wouldn't issue a liberty pass, unless the guy showed that he had a condom in his person before he left the base.