9/11 Never Forget

Take a moment today to tell the important people in your life that you love them, things can change in a heartbeat.

"Remember every rescuer who died in honor. Remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember...We will never forget"

God Bless America 🇺🇸
I had the privilege a few months ago to visit the World Trade Center Museum. I felt like it was a life changing experience, so much there to reflect upon and really make you think about life. They have all the stories of all the people who died and their friends and families share their memories. There is just no way you can be a human being and walk out of there without shedding a tear.
Amen Katie, Amen.

I was there in 03-04, before the memorial and museum, it was just a hole in the earth with a chain link fence around it covered in letters, notes, cards etc...staring at that hole and reflecting what had happened on that site shook me to the my core. Like you said, no human being could walk away without shedding a tear.
A very sad time in our history
A Tragedy and I pray those affected by it are standing strong.
Thank you for your post...
I had the privilege a few months ago to visit the World Trade Center Museum. I felt like it was a life changing experience, so much there to reflect upon and really make you think about life. They have all the stories of all the people who died and their friends and families share their memories. There is just no way you can be a human being and walk out of there without shedding a tear. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Amen Katie, Amen.

I was there in 03-04, before the memorial and museum, it was just a hole in the earth with a chain link fence around it covered in letters, notes, cards etc...staring at that hole and reflecting what had happened on that site shook me to the my core. Like you said, no human being could walk away without shedding a tear. Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71

I was there a couple of years ago. I felt that same shaking to the core while I was standing there looking at the constructed hole in the ground(of the memorial). The way the water just disappears and you can't see a bottom from any vantage point was incredibly moving to me. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I just stood there staring at it reflecting on the symbolism of that bottomless pit. So many souls lost and so many lives altered.
I was there a couple of years ago. I felt that same shaking to the core while I was standing there looking at the constructed hole in the ground(of the memorial). The way the water just disappears and you can't see a bottom from any vantage point was incredibly moving to me. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I just stood there staring at it reflecting on the symbolism of that bottomless pit. So many souls lost and so many lives altered. Originally Posted by boardman
Who ever designed that memorial did an amazing job.
Photo I took inside the Museum
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_17.jpg (45.6 KB, 44 views)