Taboo convo topics?

Ok guys so just out of random curiousity, and I'd like to hear from the girls and the guys on this one...

For those hobbyists that also enjoy a bit of conversation before jumping right into the fun lol, are there any topics that are just absolutely taboo? Turn-offs? Of course talking about pimps, drugs, mental disorders is alarming lol. I'm not meaning that, I mean there are some guys who get totally freaked out if you mention having kids or family. There are others that don't mind that kind of talk.

What topics are total mood-killers??? Even session-killers?

Biggest turn-off I ever got told? "You look just like my 16-year old daughter after cheerleading practice"

I'm not meaning that, I mean there are some guys who get totally freaked out if you mention having kids or family. There are others that don't mind that kind of talk. Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
Mentioning your kids, husband/bf/gf, family... Whatever. Spending 30 minutes gushing about your kids? I had that happen to me a few years back -- talk about mood killer.
I don't mind the talk about kids. Just don't start talking about your SO, unless it's along the lines of... "Oh, god, Dorian. XXX never did that. It never felt this good before."

Oh, and please don't tell me your Aunt or dog just died either.
  • Trey
  • 02-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Had one ask me to tell her about my SO once, now that is in no way a turn on. The conversion should stay very small. You don't want the guy just calling to talk to you right. I also would rather a lady not bring up her kids in conversion, again not a turn on. Remember this is a fantasy, your loss and my girl ain't in this one.
for me it is the old..."Is that elephantiasis? ... why is your cock soooo huge??" "You expect me to put THAT massive thing in my vajay?" It gets annoying and sorta hurts my feelings...turns me off quite honestly.
Whatever you do, don't mention knowing notanewbie. We can't all be dreamy.
for me it is the old..."Is that elephantiasis? ... why is your cock soooo huge??" "You expect me to put THAT massive thing in my vajay?" It gets annoying and sorta hurts my feelings...turns me off quite honestly. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Do they ever complain about you having "lady bits" in addition to your impressive "boy bits"?
do you mean these??

Neutering!
do you mean these??

Originally Posted by notanewbie
I always knew you had implants. I can see the surgical scar from here.
Nope pretty much takes quite a bit to turn me off.
For me, there is no taboo topic during a session. I actually think that a woman being herself is far sexier that some kind of fantasy act in most cases, and conversation is part of that. Most of the ladies that I've seen are very interesting people.

It's the timing of some of these topics that is more crucial. I've had multiple ladies take my dick out of their mouth to tell me about their daughter's college course load or ask me what I do for a living. That always strikes me as a bit odd.
Anyting works for me. But...
"You look just like my 16-year old daughter after cheerleading practice"
yummy.
As this is their time, which is meant to be for play, I do try and keep all the focus on them. Now sometimes at the end if we have a few and we care to chat about RL, sure. But once you walk through that door........its game on and let the cumin a start..........
do you mean these??

Originally Posted by notanewbie
Why did you not go a few size bigger.